Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hotel Close To FedEx Field

WickedSkins

There is a Raddison Hotel right across the beltway from FedEx Field. No one ever realizes it's there because it's in a business park. You could take a cab from there to FedEx Field in 8-10 minutes.

And there's a Holiday Inn Express right there too.

I suggested that Gray stay at Radisson when he came out for last year's preseason and he was very happy with the Radisson.

There is nothing completely wrong with Pg County. We have the highest median income for African Americans in the entire country and more and more million dollar homes are being built near Fedex

except for the crime, and lots of it

i know all of PG isn't like that, mainly at the pg/dc border

but there is crime every where

:security::security::security::security::security:

except for the crime, and lots of it

i know all of PG isn't like that, mainly at the pg/dc border

but there is crime every where

:security::security::security::security::security:

Well duh. If you come into Bowie, Glenn Dale, Mitchellville and the Woodmore area, houses are well over 750K and roughly more than 3-4K living space

Fedex is in PG County MD, which is a dump. I would highly recommend staying in DC if you are coming to the area for anything other than the game. Greenbelt would be a big no-no IMHO.

Have you tried National Airport? Its closer to Fedex than both BWI and Dulles. If you're staying more than one night National is the way to go as it's in the heart of DC and is much, much more accesible to all the usual touristy hot spots.

As far as getting to Fedex, I would recommend one of two things. You can take the Metro or you can rent a car and drive to the stadium yourself. If you rent a vehicle, make sure to buy a parking pass beforehand or you'll have to pay to park in the cash lots and then be shuttled over to FedEx (this sucks big time). Driving yourself is the best way to ensure that you have an awesome tailgating experience.

totally agree with you PG County is a dump! You def have to stay in DC metro access is much more easier, better places to eat, shop, have a beer, just all in all a much better situation

I always fly into National and stay in DC. The metro is clean, fast and cheap. Having a car is a liability as a tourist and parking at Fedex isn't fun without a pass. There are a ton of hotels accessible from metro stations and you can get great weekend deals because a lot of them cater to business travelers.

When I don't stay in Annapolis, I stay at the Comfort Inn in Bowie. It's right there at 301 and 50 and it's easy-in and easy-out to the stadium. Lot's of stuff right there with a Target shopping center and a Bob Evans, McDonalds, etc. Decent rooms, good bar and eats.

I live in Raleigh and drive up 301 north of Richmond to get there (God, I hate that rickety bridge...). I used to stay in Springfield (hometown) but the Woody backups got to be too much to tolerate.

I'm pretty happy with the plan. (Except, if you're trying to get through farking Waldorf during rush hour, on the Friday before Christmas, you may display your propensity for colorful vocabulary. Or maybe that's just me...)

:2cents:

Archived