Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DC Sports Bog: Redskins vs WaPo

Walking Deadman

Eh, LaCanfora takes unnecessary digs at the Skins' FO all the damn time...I have no problem with them taking some digs back lol.

no kidding. someone never learned that it's extremely bad form to dish it out but not take it. :)

That said, this entire thing is wildly entertaining :munchout:

Its easy to point the finger at JLC but this problem started long before he started covering the skins. Both sides are to blame, Shapiro and the redskins PR staff both are egotistical and should take blame. Snyder or his staff have not exactly embraced the media as other cities do they are not treated very well and it makes the skins pr staff look smug. On the other hand Shapiro has bought into the 'contreversy sells' and if I'm correct the man rarely steps foot in Ashburn.

That's my complaint....they aren't holding Jason to the standards they should, which means to me that the Post has decided that where the Skins are concerned, Jason can do what he wants, any way he wants.

That's fair, but my central point is that the Skins should just stop giving a crap about what JLC says.

I think the organization is generally headed in the right direction. And I'm sure the Skins organization also feels the organization is headed in the right direction. JLC probably feels otherwise.

So the Skins should just leave it at that. Have enough confidence in the operation you're running that you just don't give a crap what JLC says. By rebutting him and attacking him, the Skins are giving JLC's work much more publicity and attention than it would get otherwise. In other words, they're increasing his credibility by taking the time to respond to him.

If they want JLC to become insignificant, they should just ignore him. Instead, they're doing him a huge favor by turning him into a controversial figure.

Not to mention, it just makes the organization look unprofessional, petty and paranoid when they worry about what JLC says. Maybe they think JLC is unprofessional. Then let him be unprofessional, and be the bigger person. I guarantee that approach would make the organization look better than the obsessed, neurotic operation it looks like now.

what about the bombastic ES news team of Jimmijo and Murph?

bom·bas·tic /bɒmˈbæstɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Pronunciation[bom-bas-tik] –adjective (of speech, writing, etc.) high-sounding; high-flown; inflated; pretentious.

I resemble that remark.

:D

Archived