Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bank Account

letzgoterps

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Redskins have an official Bank. I know a while ago there were advertisements for a checking account that had the logo on your ATM card, bank statement, and other stuff. I believe it was Bank of America, but I'm not quite sure.

Any help would be useful, thank you.

The good thing about the Redskins credit card is that you get "Extra Points" that you can exchange for Redskins stuff.

However, a credit card that gives you cash back may pay off more if you use your points to get something you can also buy with cash. For example, a replica jersey costs 11,000 points, which is much less than 1 percent cash back ($110).

Some of the rewards probably can't be bought with cash, like a tour of Redskins Park (6000 points). I thought they used to have field passes as a reward, but I don't see it on there. It looks like a lot of those things sell out, though.

I wonder why the "Q&A with Larry Michael" didn't sell out yet. :D

A little bit before Sean Taylor officially changed his number to 21, some people I know got a free Sean Taylor #36 replica jersey from the card.

I am why do you ask?

Reread your initial question.

cj always asks people that when someone states something that he doesn't agree with. I don't even think he realizes that he asks it. It is second nature.

:laugh: No, usually when I ask if the person is really of the age that it says . . . he/she has asked a question that a 7th grader could answer. :D

But PG, you are partly right. It is second nature.:laugh:

Yep. And the proper response is "Do you even own a shirt?" ;)

And the response from me is, "Don't hate me 'cuz you ain't me!" :D

rince, how ya feel about your Wolverines this year? Columbus is waiting!:)

And the response from me is, "Don't hate me 'cuz you ain't me!" :D

rince, how ya feel about your Wolverines this year? Columbus is waiting!:)

**** you. **** Columbus. **** sweater vests. **** that little ***** Pryor. And **** your preseason #1 ranking. Rich Rod goes 1-0 this year in the greatest rivalry in football...

Other than that, not that great. :cheers:

**** you. **** Columbus. **** sweater vests. **** that little ***** Pryor. And **** your preseason #1 ranking. Rich Rod goes 1-0 this year in the greatest rivalry in football...

Other than that, not that great. :cheers:

I'll admit I'm nervous. That style of offense gives us fits. However, RichRod doesn't have the right athletes right now to instill the offense he wants. Next year and the years following worries me, but at the same time makes me happy that someone in the Big Ten will make OSU recruit for speed as well as talent.

And you nuts if you think you're coming to Columbus and beating us. Beanie Wells anyone??? :D

Archived