Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crazy Rasberry Ants

Darth Tater

:laugh: ...They ain't so bad at least they eat the fire ants...they do love electronics though

BTW they were discovered in Pasadena

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5781180.html

You won't be able to hear them.

Don't even try.

But somewhere out there, maybe as near as your backyard, the crazy Rasberry ants are marching. Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions of them are coming in a near-unstoppable zig-zagging insect army intent on making your home, yard and life a living hill.

First spotted in 2002 in Pasadena by Tom Rasberry, the exterminator for whom the rice-grain-sized insects are named, the ants now have spread through much of the greater Houston area. May through September is their peak period — a time when billions of the critters with a reluctance to sting and a habit of chewing up electrical wiring may infest a single acre. Homeowners daily sweep up dust bins of their dead and maimed.

Why? What are you doing to combat this threat?

I want to hear what Obama is going to do about the ants! Why aren't raspberry ants a plank in anyone's platforms?

And then I want to hear about what Hillary's going to do about the swarms of African killer honey bees.

And finally, I want to hear what McCain is going to do about the disappearing honey bees.

And finally, what are three of them, collectively going to do about the roaches under my house?!?

And finally, why in this day in age, should I have to tell my daughters to not let the bed bugs bite?

What this country needs is an third party sponsored by RAID. Who's with me?!?!?

:silly: :laugh:

Archived