Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schein "Good Team, Bad Team" (P.O.S. talking trash about the Skins on "The Fan")

#98QBKiller

He says that every other NFC East team is has "superior talent." What a ****ing douche.

He apparently thinks the Bills are going to the playoffs though (even though James Hardy just got in trouble for brandishing a firearm in front of his father on Mother's Day)

*Edit: Another link, may have to sit through a quick commercial:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=b482be66-121e-4a18-911e-82ce228ae62b&fg=rss&from=33

The guy may be a jerk -- the video wouldn't play in my browser, and I don't know anything about him -- but believing that the 'Skins will have a down year does not make someone a "****ing douche." And having a rookie receiver who pulled a stupid stunt in May does not automatically disqualify a team from contention.

Sheesh.

Believing that the 'Skins will have a down year does not make someone a "****ing douche." And having a rookie receiver who pulled a stupid stunt in May does not automatically disqualify him from contention.

Sheesh.

Did you even watch the video? I get the impression that you didn't.

The guy may be a jerk -- the video wouldn't play in my browser, and I don't know anything about him -- but believing that the 'Skins will have a down year does not make someone a "****ing douche." And having a rookie receiver who pulled a stupid stunt in May does not automatically disqualify a team from contention.

Sheesh.

sheesh??? thanks for your 2 cents rainbow boy

Sheesh.

I couldn' t have said it better myself. What would you say if a team squeeked into the playoffs with their backup QB, had a first year HC, new coordinators and offense to learn? Plus a QB that has proved nothing in the NFL to this point?

Just did. The "analysis" wasn't exactly insightful or unique -- and his voice is a little grating -- but I sill don't know why you seem personally offended by him.

:whoknows:

Maybe just the way it was delivered?

When asked the question about which team would miss the playoffs that made it last year he responded:

"That's the EASIEST question you've ever asked me, the Washington Redskins!"

Maybe his condescending choice of words coupled with his tone?

And to top it off, not a fair "analysis" at all, considering we have the same team we had last year minus the HC, DC (which the scheme will remain the same) and the OC (probably a good thing).

Maybe just the way it was delivered?

When asked the question about which team would miss the playoffs that made it last year he responded:

"That's the EASIEST question you've ever asked me, the Washington Redskins!"

Maybe his condescending choice of words coupled with his tone?

And to top it off, not a fair "analysis" at all, considering we have the same team we had last year minus the HC, DC (which the scheme will remain the same) and the OC (probably a good thing).

It seemed to me like the tone was just his normal (though annoying) speaking voice. And like I said, the analysis wasn't exactly ingenious, but having a new head coach does introduce a fair degree of uncertainty for the team. In any case, I think we could both agree that this really isn't worth arguing about. :)

sheesh??? thanks for your 2 cents rainbow boy

:2cents:

:grouphug: :wave: :peace1:

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

known skins hater who throws around opinion with no facts.

we split the series with all of our rivals last year so we're obviously no match for their talent...

and he raves about McNuggets coming back for the eagles,when if the skins actually get 16 games out of jansen or thomas (about the same odds as McNabb being healthy) we'll have an amazing O-line.

and we don't have holes at the CB position so that automatically puts schien on the short bus.safety is obviously gonna be viewed as a need area given we let our #4 safety walk in FA and lost our #1 safety in a shooting...

springs and smoot are both healthy and #1 and #2 going into the season(as far as pairs go they're in the top 16 in the NFL). Smoot really played well down the stretch last year,and springs is healthy and not going anywhere for the 2008 season.Carlos Rogers will be ready to play sometime in 2008,week 1? maybe maybe not. but either way the trio of Springs,Smoot,Torrence was more than capable in 2007.and we have Justin Tryon and Carlos Rogers looking to make in impact somwhere in there. don't forget byron westbrook either.

This guy wrote an article slamming the Skins for hiring Zorn because he had no previous Coordinator experience and then turned around and praised the Ravens hire of John Harbaugh in the very next paragraph. Obviously, take him with a grain of salt. :2cents:

He says that every other NFC East team is has "superior talent." What a ****ing douche.

He apparently thinks the Bills are going to the playoffs though (even though James Hardy just got in trouble for brandishing a firearm in front of his father on Mother's Day)

*Edit: Another link, may have to sit through a quick commercial:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=b482be66-121e-4a18-911e-82ce228ae62b&fg=rss&from=33

Yea, your right. No way the Bills make the playoff because of that....:doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

It seemed to me like the tone was just his normal (though annoying) speaking voice. And like I said, the analysis wasn't exactly ingenious, but having a new head coach does introduce a fair degree of uncertainty for the team. In any case, I think we could both agree that this really isn't worth arguing about. :)

:2cents:

:grouphug: :wave: :peace1:

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

LOL

Just did. The "analysis" wasn't exactly insightful or unique -- and his voice is a little grating -- but I still don't know why you seem personally offended by him.

:whoknows:

I think it's his smarmy, condescending attitude towards the Skins that sets people off..."This is the easiest question you've ever asked me", as if it's laughable that the Skins might do well again. It'd be VERY easy for him to have said "I could actually see all 12 teams doing well again next season, but you have to go with the Redskins simply because they have a new uproven coach, a new offensive scheme, new receivers, and didn't really do much to improve the D-line."

Instead he uses that irritating tone to dismiss Zorn's chances simply because he's never been an OC (as if being an OC is mandatory for success as an HC), claims the Skins "didn't address the O-line" (funny, I could have sworn the Skins drafting Reinhart helped do just that), casually brushes off the Skins' level of talent as inferior to the rest of the division (he must define "talent" based on fantasy football stats), and calls the team "a mess".

I personally wasn't upset by his comments because literally 95% of sports commentators are complete idiots who constantly get their predictions wrong and tend to use horribly flawed logic in their analysis. But I understand why some other Skins fans might be bothered by what he said and how he said it.

Yea, your right. No way the Bills make the playoff because of that....:doh:

Well it sure doesn't HELP them...it's not a positive sign and if I were the Bills it would be something that needed monitoring until I felt secure that, as serious as it was, it was still an extreme exception.

Schein, however, doesn't even acknowledge that it happened.

Archived