Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't this the coolest thing you've ever seen (Tecmo Super Bowl 2007)

Springfield

Move over Madden, the real deal in football gaming is most certainly Tecmo Super Bowl. While looking for Tecmo Super Bowl to play on my PC, I stumbled accross something pretty damn cool. Tecmo Super Bowl 2007. All 32 teams, all current players, all of the Tecmo Super Bowl goodness I enjoyed in my childhood but updated for my adult (if somewhat nerdy) life!

Madden may be the current reigning champion of NFL games, but Tecmo Super Bowl is most certainly the best of all time. Now Tecmo Super Bowl 2007, this is something to behold.

If people really care for this stupid thread I made about the most recent edition to the greatest NFL game of all time then I'll give away my secrets to playing it on your own PC. It is quite a hoot!

I love Tecmo Bowl! I've got the 2006 version, but I'm playing the heck out of the original version. Since I travel a lot, I use my laptop, and old-school emulators are an awesome use of even a little bit of computing power.

So what I'm doing in the original Tecmo Super Bowl is playing every game and trying to have every team finish 8-8... I must say that playing against the Giants has been a *****, since some of the teams are awfully scrubby (Pittsburgh) and I even lost to the bomb throwing Redskins with Rypien, the Posse, and Byner running all over (Cleveland)...

First, you need a Nintendo emulator, such as VirtuaNES which can be downloaded here:

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nes/virtuanes.html

Then you have to download the game (or ROM), which can be done here:

http://www.knobbe.org/mx/viewforum.php?f=62

You are on your own from there... if you can't figure it out from there, you probably shouldn't be trying to do this in the first place.:silly:

Archived