Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bench Campbell and bring in Brennan!

F-16 CHIEF

I believe he'll be okay. He looked pretty good last year. He'll be even better this year. As long as he progresses, which he has, he'll continue to impress.

You know what, if I remember correctly, you used to be not as high on Campbell as you seem to be now. Doesn't it feel better to be positive? I'm with you bud!!!

:cheers:

You know what, if I remember correctly, you used to be not as high on Campbell as you seem to be now. Doesn't it feel better to be positive? I'm with you bud!!!

:cheers:

Are you sure it was me? Don't get me wrong. I'm pessimistic, but I've tried to give Campbell a chance. I didn't believe that his arm was good enough, but he's shown that it is. I might have said stuff after that game in Dallas, but I was probably venting. :)

Pay no attention to me. :)

Gotcha! I just wanted to be the first to post this. I know that the first time Jason throws a pick, someone will post it. Jason will be fine though, so there will be no need to even say that. See you at the HOF game!

Yea they'll say it, but they'll look like a dunce

Developmental QB means just that... THIS isn't Steve Spurrier at the helm anymore... The likelihood of a long time QB/ QB coach throwing a new player with serious flaws in his tech. (i'm thinking Danny Wurf for the sake of an analogous player) into the game over a bonafide gun slinger with NFL experience and sucess (what JC will be in the west coast O - remember "he can out throw `Tana")

Brennan is A QB to mold and tinker with and have in the background in case something happens to Campbell years down the road... That is, if he even makes it past the practice squad- Z-man knows what he's doing... There's no reason for him to praise Jason now!

This will be non-issue, but it will get brought up cause some people think they need to post every d@#m thought they have... even the retarded ones.

Archived