Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

emmitt smiths mock draft (joke)

Everyone say Barrett O'Bama seem like a cool cat, but he Irish, our long and sworn enemies who start the War of 1812, a battle we are still fighting today. I would hate to see Irishland be the country we lossed a war against. And then you have Hillary Clinton, who cannot be counted on to get the jobs done. If she cannot please her man, how could she possibly please the good people of the United States of Americans? My vote for the next president is John McCann. I never hear him speak, but I sawed he have a hot daughter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've got my whole office cracking up with this one!

Thanks, OP, great thread.:cool:

New England Patriots: Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois

My sources telling me that NFL commissioner David Stern are trying to take these pick away from New England Patriots. I could not agree with those more. Roger Stern should also come up to Bill Billick's door and slap him upside down the heads. No one cheat in the Super Bowl and get away with it!

New England need to grab Rashard Mendenhall again in case they could not get him the first time around. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just my opinion, but I thought it was pretty racist and sterotypical.

PS- I am an old white guy.

I like how emmitt picked no defensive players. hahaha. anyway, not everything is racist. i think your racist for asuming that making fun of a black dude for being stupid automatically means your making fun of him for being black. you think black people are stupid?

I haven't even made it to the mock draft yet. I'm having too much fun on the anthology page.

:rotflmao:

QFT. That page is hilarious, everybody should check that out once they get done with the "mock draft." "You cannot change the stripes of a leopard." :laugh: Absolutely classic.

As for this thread, this bit got me laughing pretty hard. "Big Bob head have been through a lot lately. He have been in a bicycle accident a couple of months ago. Then his stomach blow up. Then he have a concussion or two. A part of a man's body can only be explosioned so many times."

Its absoloutely hilarious isn't it- and i would recomend the whole site - it is reguarly updated, and has loads of stuff. ITs my first point of call for draft news and info. There's also an april fools draft which is not quite as good as the Smith one though I do like how we take Oprah Winfrey though, and buffalo takes the Oregon cheerleaders with their first pick!

Archived