Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google News Quote Finder (Jim Zorn example)

Zen-like Todd

This looks interesting/potentially handy. Google News has a new feature that lets you find all quotes from an individual. For example:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&qsid=w7glZejGRQsJ

"I won't know that until we're practicing," Zorn said. "I have to rely on the video and the [coaches] that were there. Initially, it's going to be a run-first philosophy because of who we have at running back and how developed the running game is going to...

Apr 3, 2008 Washington Times (8 occurences)

"A lot of quarterbacking is change of direction," Zorn said. "You might have to throw on the move inside the pocket. It's not standing there stoically waiting for somebody to come open. It's getting back, getting forward and once you step forward, the...

Apr 4, 2008 WarpathInsiders.com (5 occurences)

"I've got an offensive assistant (Chris Meidt) who's going to help me," Zorn said. "He speaks my language. A lot of the time I'll spend with the QBs will be that first 20 minutes of practice where we're working individual drills. The burden I'm going to...

"I didn't think someone was out to get me, but I did think, 'Oh my gosh,'" Zorn said. "But in the next breath, you set yourself and go. ...... What more could a rookie head coach ask for? The challenge is there. The challenge is set. I hope to meet the...

"I just don't want him to have to think all through training camp, 'Woe is me. I have to learn a new system," Zorn said.

Apr 2, 2008 Palm Beach Post (5 occurences)

"I won't pretend to try [to be Joe Gibbs]," he said yesterday at the NFC coaches' breakfast here before the conclusion of the NFL's spring meetings. "I'll try to do my thing. I can't worry about comparisons. We're starting out with a clean slate. Players...

Apr 3, 2008 Washington Times (8 occurences)

"There's other (position coaches) out there as well who could be qualified," Zorn said. "It's not an exact science. There isn't one formula. I'm just glad I didn't have to be on the fast track."

"It's not a shock," Zorn said of the usually spend-happy Redskins not signing a free agent. "It's kind of the way it's worked out. There were several guys that we looked hard at. Sometimes you just get immediately out of being able to sign a guy because...

"The NFC West isn't a puff division," Zorn said. "The attitude there is 'attack and defend' like everybody else. Our teams competed very well against the teams in the NFC East. I feel (the NFC East) could be the best in football, but I don't feel...

New Redskins coach Jim Zorn told Jason Campbell he's "the quarterback the Redskins are going to grow with," and the two have hit it off in workouts.

10 hours ago Washington Post (1 occurences)

(And no, I didn't misspell occurrences, apparently the Google Engineer who rolled this out can't spell).

Archived