Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

you need a sig??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Make a sig for me. I want something that says I am better in everyone else, but in such a classy way that everyone who sees it will agree, and thank me for bringing it to their attention.

chop chop

...please

wow, don't you want something more "basic" like a player. If not, tell me exactly what you want.

can i get a sig w/ a pic of Sean taylor (Hitman)and deion sanders (prime time) (with the redskins)

w/ the number 21 in the middle somehow??

if you don't mind can you put the code for the sig too....

thanks if you get a chance.

When Your Done With The Other gu's sig can you make me one???Can you use the pic with gibbs in it and somehow put the picture on the bottom in the top of the picture.Can you also write R.I.P. Sean Taylor on the bottom in Burguny and Gold Lettering.Plz and thank you.PM me if you have questions or anything???

RJ4Y2359pg-1.jpggibbstaylor.jpg

can i get a sig w/ a pic of Sean taylor (Hitman)and deion sanders (prime time) (with the redskins)

w/ the number 21 in the middle somehow??

if you don't mind can you put the code for the sig too....

thanks if you get a chance.

Oh Hells no.

Hey if you want you can make me another sig.Only if you want to!gghhhx8.jpgCan you take the picture of Sean and put in it the picture of the guy holding up 21.And can you also write forever 21 on there.Greatly appreciated.If you don't wanna do it then thats fine!STdraft.jpg

what's wrong with y'all guys?? you don't like my sigs, fine, just don't come here.

I look at it this way....

You post your stuff on a site that has thousands and thousands of members, then you are giving the right for people to look and comment on it.

Why do you care what other people say, I still want my sig.

I look at it this way....

You post your stuff on a site that has thousands and thousands of members, then you are giving the right for people to look and comment on it.

Why do you care what other people say, I still want my sig.

yeah, you're telling me you want an Heath Shuller sig??? I don't care if people comment on here, but just don't highjack the thread by asking stupid sig, just because you're making better one than mines.

Archived