Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Pairs 50 yard line seats for sale

Tailgate Ted

Yeah, but Ted, you're still going to the game, right?

I'm def still going to the games. I have 2 Tailgate Club lowers I use in section 126. The Skins called me last year and said my name just came up on the wait list and how many tickets do I want and I said I'll buy as many as I'm allowed to so now I have a total of 8 season tickets.

I sold the Sec 428 seats to my uncle last year but he apparently can't afford them ne more so I need to find some new takers.

I'm not trying to make any money off of them and if and when we make it to the Playoffs I'll give who ever bought the seats a chance to get playoff tickets also. I'm just trying to keep the tickets in my name and not lose them.

So your name came up on the waitlist and they offered you four midfield seats in section 428?

I guess it pays to be a Tailgate Club member.

And thanks to you, members of ES can reap the benefits of your generosity.

I hope you can recover your costs by selling to a deserving fan.

How much is it for all four?
My cost with taxes for 2 seats and 10 games is $1706.40. I can scan you the invoice if your wondering if I'm trying to mark up the price.

You don't have to buy all four I can sell them in pairs.

I'd buy these in a heartbeat if I wasn't already set up. Hell' date=' I DID buy a pair just like these about five years ago. I spent close to $2,000 on eBay - and that was before the price hike in '06. I just wanted to sit between the 40s. I bought 2 in 454 row 15.[/quote']

Yea I had some friends that did the same thing a copuple years back and they just bought them on Ebay but usually they spend more money on there. It's just a little annoying that the SKins send the invoices out in March when no ones even thinking about Football. They won't let you upgrade your seats if you haven't paid in full. I'm trying to get them as low as I possibly can but still on the 50 yard line.

My cost with taxes for 2 seats and 10 games is $1580. I can scan you the invoice if your wondering if I'm trying to mark up the price.

Man that is cheap. I thought the price dropped starting in row 16 not 15. You sure you included the "amusement tax"?? :laugh:

Man that is cheap. I thought the price dropped starting in row 16 not 15. You sure you included the "amusement tax"?? :laugh:
I am eating the $25.00 shipping charge from Fedex. I'll also throw in all the Funnel cakes you can eat during the season and the best ribs this side of the Mississippi.

I am eating the $25.00 shipping charge from Fedex. I'll also throw in all the Funnel cakes you can eat during the season and the best ribs this side of the Mississippi.

I just looked on my invoice, my tix are $1580 too. You are leaving off the 8% amusement tax($126.40). If thats what you want cool. But I'd hate to see as big a fan as you accidentally have to eat the money.

I just looked on my invoice, my tix are $1580 too. You are leaving off the 8% amusement tax($126.40). If thats what you want cool. But I'd hate to see as big a fan as you accidentally have to eat the money.

Damn thanks HOF44 you are right/ I thought that stuiff was already included in the price. That comes to $1706.40

I thought you were joking when you said Amusement tax. Like it's going to be amusing watching them play this year. I have faith in Jim Zorn aka Jay-Z and I can smell the Play****

My cost with taxes for 2 seats and 10 games is $1706.40. I can scan you the invoice if your wondering if I'm trying to mark up the price.

You don't have to buy all four I can sell them in pairs.

Yea I had some friends that did the same thing a copuple years back and they just bought them on Ebay but usually they spend more money on there. It's just a little annoying that the SKins send the invoices out in March when no ones even thinking about Football. They won't let you upgrade your seats if you haven't paid in full. I'm trying to get them as low as I possibly can but still on the 50 yard line.

Damn thanks HOF44 you are right/ I thought that stuiff was already included in the price. That comes to $1706.40

I thought you were joking when you said Amusement tax. Like it's going to be amusing watching them play this year. I have faith in Jim Zorn aka Jay-Z and I can smell the Play****

You better look at that again, Ted. The amusement tax is ten percent, not eight percent. I know a pair is $1738 because I"ve got my invoice right in front of me.

Two seats is $1580.

Tax is $158.

...and there's no tax on parking.

Ah thats what threw me, you are correct 10%. If you add the parking in it's 8% of the total of my tix and parking combined. As always our perfectly easy to read invoices making everything crystal clear. :laugh:

Since the tax is ten percent, add a zero onto 404. You get $4,040. That's the number they're taxing you on, unless your invoice is screwed up.
Yeah I guess my I'm taxed less then you guys cause my Subtotal is $4765

Come on guys who wants some sweet 50 yard line uppers in the Sun?

They tax you on your tickets. My tickets are $1,580. My subtotal is $1,955. My tax, found below, is $158 which is exactly ten percent of the charge for the tickets.

It appears to me like you've got six tickets, total for the tix is $4740. Add the $25 fee and you've got $4765. That matches your figure.

The tax added to all that should be $474, but you say it's $404. For some reason, you have a $70 discount on the tax.

That's what it looks like.

Teddy, I would love to take two of them off your hands, I just can't commit this soon.

I understand but the Skins send invoices out in March so that's why I am asking people now.

They tax you on your tickets. My tickets are $1,580. My subtotal is $1,955. My tax, found below, is $158 which is exactly ten percent of the charge for the tickets.

It appears to me like you've got six tickets, total for the tix is $4740. Add the $25 fee and you've got $4765. That matches your figure.

The tax added to all that should be $474, but you say it's $404. For some reason, you have a $70 discount on the tax.

I knew I should have paid attention in Algebra. Since mine are cheaper you should buy them Mark.

That's what it looks like.

Archived