Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which monitor should I get?

Slateman

I don't know how many of those have TN panels. If you want the best get a 24' with an S-IPS panel.

This should help.

Edit: I had that video card and it was a beast. Monster overclocker and great bang for the buck. Should be handle most games with high settings on a 22". If you plan on gaming on a 24" I doubt you could drank everything up which is why I upgraded to a 8800GT :D.

The 24" monitors aren't worth the price jump over the 22" monitors and you don't want to get the Westinghouse. The jump from 19" to 22" is probably worth it, though.

That means it comes down to either the HP w2207h or the Acer AL2216Wbd. The HP has a better contrast ratio but it also doesn't have a DVI connection and costs $100 more. Given that, I would probably go with the Acer.

Ok, the reason I chose those monitors is because thats whats available at the PX here at Hawaii.

Ah, well in that case I would probably go with one of the HP's or ACER...don't know much about westinghouse. As for size, everyone has different tastes. I'm not a fan of widescreen, some people I play cod4 with can't say enough good things about widescreen. All those monitors have an acceptable response time as well.

I have always heard nice things about the Dell monitors. They are fairly priced as well.

"Dell" monitors are really Sony ones. I've had a Dell LCD for a while now that's pretty good. Once I build my new rig though I'm looking for a 22' widescreen, my friend has a Sceptre one that's pretty badass

Archived