Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

www.nfldraftcountdown.com mock updated

morpheusmeyers

I'd personally go WR in the 1st, OG or CB in the 2nd and vice versa depending. Then DT in the 3rd. If we get a comp pick go with BPA. One guy I am really interested in in later rounds is Brian Johnston, DE from Gardner-Webb who will quite possibly be around in round 5. I think he could be an absolute steal based on his production and the ridiculous numbers he put up for a 6-5 276 lb guy when he worked out for scouts. 35 inch veritical and ran the 10 yard split as fast as McFadden and a 20 yard shuttle that was faster than any RB at the combine.

Not me. I want to stay away from Campbell. Complete waste in the 2nd round. Go with Dre Moore or Trevor Laws.

I agree with you 100%. Campbell had a terrible season in 2007, whereas Moore had a very good one. Honestly, I know nothing about Laws.

I would be thrilled to get Moore in the second round. He has all the tools and tremendous upside. He didn't even start playing football until his Jr. year in H.S. This guy is going to be a stud in the NFL.

Kelly would be a great addition for you guys. I want Kelly in Dallas. So if he goes to Washington that's going to suck. The only guy I really see you guys taking other than Kelly at that spot is Phillip Merling.

Agreed, it cannot come fast enough!

You know Dallas is going to pick 2 Pass Rushing Linebackers in the 1st round.

Archived