Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hussein's Iraq and Al Qaeda not linked, Pentagon says

JMS

So your proof is an american government organization that uses this PR to justify it's existence.

That is like asking the pentagon to justify why we need a defense budget.

Dude your sources are bonk, biased and they clearly have an agenda....:laugh:

Everyone has called for his impeachment...big whoop! would you like a treat for finally seeing the light?:doh:

So a Clinton 'apologist' is a person who repeatedly called for his impeachment? SARGE is a Clinton apologist?

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't aware of that. :cheers:

Despite your claims to the contrary you are a Bush apologist and you are as partisan as anyone else here. Your posts betray your claims Mr. Sack up.:silly:

:cheers:

One post. Once again, I've asked you for one post. And once again you FAIL. If you ever learn to do anything besides make **** up to argue with, those of us capable of having a debate will be here waiting for you.

Come on. Just one time I've made excuses for Bush.

God damn I hate liars.

Humanitarian reasons? - Surely you are kidding. The Iraqis had power and clean water under Saddam. We are the ones that blew all of that to hell. The Iraq I saw when I was patrolling was nothing like the pre-invasion Iraq.

So you were in Bahgdad before the war and saw what it was like?

Do tell :rolleyes:

So a Clinton 'apologist' is a person who repeatedly called for his impeachment? SARGE is a Clinton apologist?

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't aware of that. :cheers:

One post. Once again, I've asked you for one post. And once again you FAIL. If you ever learn to do anything besides make **** up to argue with, those of us capable of having a debate will be here waiting for you.

Come on. Just one time I've made excuses for Bush.

God damn I hate liars.

Your own posts are my proof. Any thread that is anti-bush/GOP their is a post from you either taking the defense of Bush or attacking the poster like you are doing now.

Your comment about Clinton in this thread is proof positive when this thread had nothing to do with him. You just don't like it when someone calls you out for your double talk.

So it's good to see those golden presidential Knee-pads and no-gag reflex are serving you well. I hate cry-baby sissies that loves to dish garbage but whine like a little girl when they get called on their own bull:cry:

If you hate liars it must be tough for you to look in the mirror everyday eh?

:cheers:

I already did

Humanitarian reasons? - Surely you are kidding. The Iraqis had power and clean water under Saddam. We are the ones that blew all of that to hell. The Iraq I saw when I was patrolling was nothing like the pre-invasion Iraq.

Tell us about your massive experience in pre-invasion Iraq that you can make such a comparision. Don't forget the woodchippers and rape rooms

I'm still waiting for a link from you other BS

I already did

Tell us about your massive experience in pre-invasion Iraq that you can make such a comparision. Don't forget the woodchippers and rape rooms

I'm still waiting for a link from you other BS

Thanks for the play on words....everyone here knows what I was trying to say captain word twister.

1. So are you claiming Iraq did not have a working power grid before the Invasion occupation?

2. Are you claiming that Iraq did not have clean water before the invasion

3. Are you claiming that Iraq did not have a school system and universities prior to the invasion?

You are full of it and you know it....

I take it back, Cav, you ARE consistent. Consistently unable to answer a direct question, respond to something you actually posted, or back up your bull**** with ANYTHING resembling fact.

It's like watching a baby duck try to get out of the middle of a six-lane highway. :laugh:

*edit* The only real difference, of course,.being that I'd probably feel compelled to help the duck. :laugh:

I take it back, Cav, you ARE consistent. Consistently unable to answer a direct question, respond to something you actually posted, or back up your bull**** with ANYTHING resembling fact.

It's like watching a baby duck try to get out of the middle of a six-lane highway. :laugh:

Yeah whatever you say mr. Apologist...You are like watching Monica Lewinsky.

Bush should pay you for your support....:laugh:

Yeah whatever you say mr. Apologist...You are like watching Monica Lewinsky.

Bush should pay you for your support....:laugh:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but facts and cav are mutually exclusive.

(Yeah, I know, it doesn't fit the rhythm, but it's true.) :laugh:

Yeah because the facts are not on my side with regard to this war.

Dream on Mr. Lewinsky....:laugh:

Answer Sarge's direct question about what YOU posted.

What are you basing your assessment of pre-war Iraq on. You said it. Prove to us that you have more pre-war Iraq knowledge than we do. Otherwise, you just got clowned via your own post, which he quoted, and highlighted...I thought that would make it easy enough for EVEN YOU to find the important parts.

Also, since you chose to make the false accusation, please show me which of the following definitions of 'apologist' fits me, and provide one supporting post. (Y'know, like Sarge just did to you. :laugh: )

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apologist

I'm HIGHLY suspect to say the least of your military history. Considering you're to chicken**** to face messageboard posters armed only with facts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1. Saddam's forces were accounted for prior to 9-11 and after 9-11.

2. Saddam was surrounded by enemies he created by being an @ss

3. Oh yeah....Saddam had no WMDs

This was the war Bush wanted to fight....and now he/his supporters must live with the legacy (good, bad and ugly).

OK, forget the Bush angle for a second.

Purely as a military objective, view the Middle east.

You say Saddam's forces were accounted for.. so long as they remain in his control and are armed they are not accounted for. If we invade in Saudi for example (which a lot of people have wanted to do..) .. that force now becomes a potential ally of the Saudis. (6th largest army in the world, as I recall).

At the very LEAST this makes our job that much tougher.

At the worst, that many muslims on the march against a common enemy (2 full nations now) the Jihad the loonies have been trying to touch off becomes a real possibility.

So they were not accounted for.

Saddam being surrounded by enemies,, it's amazing what can happen in wartime, you know? I mean here we are now fighting side by side with Sunnis that were trying to kill us a year ago. I would think that a US invasion could be a unifying force, wouldn't you? Would you be willing to take the chance that Saddam would not mend some of his damaged relations in exchange for his army allying with a neighbor? Could a despot like Hussein be above having his friendship bought? Are these wealthy arab nations above spending their endless supplies of oil money to pay for his support?

Would you not agree it's too risky to assume that a man like Hussein would stay out of the fray, and it is too dangerous to assume his very large and trained army will remain on the sidelines? At the very least, we see the problem of Iran supplying arms to insurgents, it is too risky to assume Iraq would not in some way aid whoever we chose to invade instead.

As far as WMDs. they've found hundreds and hundreds of mobile labs, and assorted other methods for building such things, and considering the way he carried on each and every time UN inspectors got near certain sites,, you remember,, uh, oh! Can't look in that building! Everyone out of the country!

And then two weeks later they're invited back to look at a totally spotless vacant building.

Come on man. Is it beyond the realm of possibility that Hussein may have LIED? In our haste to hang GW Bush, we ignore testimony by former Iraqi military high ups who claim they moved materials to Syria. (In fact, i saw Hussein's former top General of the Iraqi Air Force on a talk show promoting his book in which he says he took part in many of the operations.) We assume that a guy like Hussein would be totally honest.

Back to the Bush angle.

Let's assume none of that is true, that Hussein was an angel of honesty, and that there were in fact absolutely nothing bigger than a hand grenade in Iraq.

They used the WMD to sell a necessary war on a public that is programmed to rebel against anything the government says, especially when it comes to war. It's not right that they did, but that's what they did.

You can't go to the UN and say "We have to fight this war, Islamic terrorism has gotten out of control and must be handled. we don't know who the enemy is, we don't know where he is, except that he typically hails from this very large geographical region. We don't know how long this will take, but we've got to do it."

They'll get thrown out on their ears. even though every bit of that is true.

the notion that all of this was conjured up so Bush could go and fight a war ignores decades of terrorism directed towards the west by these factions. It ignores the thousands and thousands of innocent people who have died at the hands of these fanatics.

Iraq was chosen because it is centrally located to the entire region. Strategically it is a good place to sit to press this war. It can be resupplied by air and by sea, and there are friendly nations bordering that will allow us use of airspace and sea access. Saddam Hussein was a bad guy, no one can deny that,, removing him from power is not going to be something that many people will object to beyond words. (and this has proven to be true. So far no other nation has taken up arms against our actions. At least out in the open, anyway.) In fact, the majority of the Middle East has remained quiet, watching to see what will happen. The Jihad the radicals had hoped for has not materialized.

That is tacit approval in my mind. the fact that they have not risen up en-masse to throw out the infidel says a LOT. It says to me that the people of the ME are tired of living under the boots of these fundamentalists who keep them living under traditions dating back before the Dark Ages. It tells me that they believe that a stable region is better for them.

I think they're watching to see whether we exert our influence, or we allow the new Iraqi government to truly be autonomous. I think it's a critical juncture of history here. If we DO show them that we have the best of intent, that we're not there to simply steal oil and throw our weight around, then I think it will go a LONG way to helping stabilize the region, which in turn will go a long way to stabilizing the entire world.

And bear in mind, I can't stand George Bush and Dick Cheney. Worst presidential duo in the history of this nation. By a long shot.

~Bang

So your proof is an american government organization that uses this PR to justify it's existence.

That is like asking the pentagon to justify why we need a defense budget.

Dude your sources are bonk, biased and they clearly have an agenda....:laugh:

CAVALIERMAN:

Your saying the water treatment plants were not built.

Your saying the electricity was not added

the 2900 schools were not renovated

We did not land on the moon

And at no time do YOU ever post a link, or do anything other than spout off.

Your saying the Army corp of engineers is lying?

CAVALIERMAN:

Your saying the water treatment plants were not built.

Your saying the electricity was not added

the 2900 schools were not renoated

We did not land on the moon

And at no time do YOU ever post a link, or do anything other than spout off.

Your links are from an American organization doing a PR-sales job.

Come on dude....:doh:

“Before the war in 2003, which liberated Iraq from tyranny, Umm Qasr citizens used to buy drinking water from the city of Basrah, which is about 60 kilometers away,” Ali said.

“Currently there are more than six water treatment plants projects under construction in the southern reign of Iraq. Most of them are scheduled to (start) later this year.”

The Corps provided the two wells, each 20 to 30 meters deep, to ensure a reliable source of water, Sudman said. “These newly completed wells bring water right from the ground,” she said. “The project is expected to provide potable water to approximately 200,000 citizens.”

Your links are from an American organization doing a PR-sales job.

Come on dude....:doh:

Again you side step:

Your saying we did not do this? That if If i went and got each province what they had before and what they have now.

You would say its still lies?

Archived