Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skip this thread then.

gfunk76p

Ok it's gone!! Buh BYE!!

what?? why make a thread like this?? I dont usually gripe at thread makers but these threads are pointless. Even if you make a replicated thread, leave it as it is, then the mods will either close it, or merge it. But this is stupid.:doh:

I had to learn the hard way but If I have to do it then so does everyone else.

Thats whats wrong with this board. Its no big deal. I love this board and the skins, but if something is posted twice so be it. I am a member of UNC tarheels fansite and when thing get posted twice no one gets blasted like here. Just let it go people!!

Thats whats wrong with this board. Its no big deal. I love this board and the skins, but if something is posted twice so be it. I am a member of UNC tarheels fansite and when thing get posted twice no one gets blasted like here. Just let it go people!!

umm actually, you keep posting double thread ans you will get NNT'd. Like I said, I had to learn the hard way. There is nothing wrong with this board and I didnt blast you. I simply said I had to learn the hard way, and obviously you will too.

THe mods dont get paid for all this, they have families,and a life as well. They want people to look out for each other and help each other so they are a last resort. If you can't take someone trying to tell you when you are wrong, you are in the wrong place. This is a public forum buddy.

again, your thread was POINTELSS. You need to let it go, and learn from your mistake. Im sure everyone in here tha was tryin to help you out had to learn and was in the same spot you are in now. It's nothing to cry about.

I agree..Some people on here are so obcessed with saying "in before close" or you have 10 people telling you its already been posted and use the search function..Or the doh.gif

Its a mistake people, get over it and move on.

and you are one of those people obviously. because you just had to say something as well right?:laugh:

When you are new, yes other people will tend to try and help the OP out if they obviously don't know what thye are doing. This is a public forum and everyone in here watches out for each other. If someone tells you something, its not because they think they are better than you or whatever, they are just trying to help you becaue they MODS have better things to do. (they dont get paid for this, they have lives, and they have families just like us) IF the search function doesnt work,you are responsible for looking over the first 2 pages and makes sure its not double posted.

Would you rather someone not say anything at all, then when the MODS came in they just NNT'd you and went on about their busines?? Me, personally. I'd rather have someone help me out so the mods can see therer is no reason for them to even do anything.

some people need to learn how to take criticism.(whether it be + or -) You will get nowhere in the real world if you can't take it. You gotta learn from it, and move on.

none of that happened in this thread.

Thank you! No matter what happens, there is going to someone who thinks "we" are being rediculous and that we aren't the 'MODS' so we have no authority to criticize them or try and help them. They take it as we are obsessed with getting the 'one-up" on the OP, but it's not true.. People have helped me out when I was wrong and it has helped me become a better poster on here which in turn, makes this a better place for everyone!

what?? why make a thread like this?? I dont usually gripe at thread makers but these threads are pointless. Even if you make a replicated thread, leave it as it is, then the mods will either close it, or merge it. But this is stupid.:doh:

How is this "****ting" on the poster? It was a pointless thread? and it was stupid. I'm sorry the truth may hurt?? And, never once did I "****" on the OP.

get over yourself, you will learn about the real world someday.

Post #4? And im just talking about in general.

Right because I **** on this guy for his thread?

There were 10 people saying "search function" and "in before the close" in one post? Wow.

You **** on others for simply giving the guy advice.

I know you were more referring to things in general, but you should do that in threads to which it applies.

Where did I do that kid? What in the WORLD are you talking about? laugh.gif
what?? why make a thread like this?? I dont usually gripe at thread makers but these threads are pointless. Even if you make a replicated thread, leave it as it is, then the mods will either close it, or merge it. But this is stupid.doh.gif

just sayin

And kid? :laugh:

Its no big deal really, no need to get all hyped up about it.

There were 10 people saying "search function" and "in before the close" in one post? Wow.

You **** on others for simply giving the guy advice.

I know you were more referring to things in general, but you should do that in threads to which it applies.

How is this "****ting" on the poster? It was a pointless thread? and it was stupid. I'm sorry the truth may hurt?? And, never once did I "****" on the OP.

get over yourself, you will learn about the real world someday.

Ok, you guys are taking this waaaay too seriously..

The real world? This is a website man.:laugh:

Like I said before, its no big deal.

Post #4? And im just talking about in general.

Right because I **** on this guy for his thread?

you have no idea what you are talking about.. You just feel like ****in. Drop it little buddy. and next time you want to try and talk about someone, make sure you are at least right about wht you are ****ing about.:laugh:

This is a website, but is this not real people talking about the redskins? who happen to be a REAL football team? Yes its a website, but its not a video game. Its not fake. The mods ask us to police ourselves becasue they dont have the time or resources to fix everythign on this site. Thats why when someone makes a mistake, we try to help them out. You need to learn when to speak out, and when to NOT speak out. This is one of those times you SHOULDN'T have because you are WAY off on your assumption.

I'm not taking it that seriously, I was just trying to give the OP some advice, you know?

The tone of your first post came off like you did think it was a big deal, but it's cool, let's all just let this thread die now, we aren't accomplishing anything anymore anyways. :cheers:

This is a website, but is this not real people talking about the redskins? who happen to be a REAL football team? Yes its a website, but its not a video game. Its not fake. The mods ask us to police ourselves becasue they dont have the time or resources to fix everythign on this site. Thats why when someone makes a mistake, we try to help them out. You need to learn when to speak out, and when to NOT speak out. This is one of those times you SHOULDN'T have because you are WAY off on your assumption.

LOL..Ok..Im so sorry for disagreeing with you sir!

Now lets carry on..I dont want you to become an E-Bully.

Like I said before, its all good, no big deal.

But hey, atleast this thread turned into something, right?

Archived