Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Man can Andy Ried eat!!

Golgo-13

On Igglephans.com:

"Howard eskin just reported that he had a copy of the bill from nate wayne's introductory dinner at ruth cris' steakhouse last night. according to sources on the wait staff, reid ate a 32 oz. steak, 2 orders of asparagus in cream sauce, 2 orders of another vegtable (sorry, i was driving), an order of garlic potatoes with extra, extra butter, a 16 ounce prime rib, a 4 pound lobster, followed by two pieces of cheesecake for dessert, followed by 2 pieces of apple pie ala mode."

Good Lord!!!

Great news! Way to go Andy!

Since I've been informed by some here that Andy Reid, as coaches go, is fat and lazy, I just hope he gets fatter and lazier. You can't argue with success.

Maybe 30 additional pounds on him will FINALLY get us back to the Super Bowl. But I'm not getting my hopes up. :D

andy%20reid%20and%20wbcbs%20chris%20ermer.jpg

waiter:"I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Did you say you want 2 slabs of pork spare ribs and a loaf of garlic bread as an APPETIZER Sir?"

Reid: "Yeah that's right and don't forget to drench everything in plenty of melted cheddar cheese and give me a big bowl filled with melted butter for dipping. I'll order my main dishes after I'm done working that."

Archived