Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Skins should sign Tiger..

Fletch_Lives59

Tiger is just a natural athlete. He could probably play any sport. He's good friends with John Smoltz and Tiger was invited to participate in the Braves Spring Training for a day last week. He got a base hit off of Smoltz, granted he was throwing 85 to him instead of 95 but still pretty amazing none the less.

HAHA, I remember when that happened. Tiger caught hell for that. All the ESPN morons saying he could have gotten hurt, and it's his responsibility to take care of himself.

yet if that was on the street and he chased down and tackled some mugger or purse snatcher, he'd be praised for it....

nevermind that rigging it and landing on grass is much easier and softer than a real situation on concrete...

I'll pass. To me he isn't all that great. If he tried out for any football team he'd be broke up in a week.

Have you seen the guy? He's jacked, and I'd be willing to bet he could lift as much as some safeties in the NFL. As someone else said, he's just a natural athlete...even on that tackle you could see he had an amount of athleticism.

Tiger is just a natural athlete. He could probably play any sport. He's good friends with John Smoltz and Tiger was invited to participate in the Braves Spring Training for a day last week. He got a base hit off of Smoltz, granted he was throwing 85 to him instead of 95 but still pretty amazing none the less.

Actually, that's not necesarily true. Smoltz pitched to him in a simulated game and there are conflicting reports as to whether or not Kelly Johnson could have gotten to the ball. I heard he looked goofy with a bat in his hand. I also heard he can't shoot basketball a lick. So I have to disagree that he could play any sport. Actually, golf is probably the only sport he would excel at.

Archived