Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Bugel Sighting...

RIPST21

How many fistfights have you been in ?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How many fistfights have you been in ?

• More than 29

So today i was coming back from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Landed in Dulles Airport and was waiting to get my bags in baggage claim and noticed a guy that looked familiar walk by me. What do you know, it was Joe Bugel and his wife. They were both waiting at the same baggage claim so I suppose they were coming back from Puerto Rico also. I was going to say hi but ehhh, i didnt want to bother him cause he looked kind of tired and i dont think anyone there realized who he was lol. Anyways, hes a pretty tall guy and he has really aged a lot. If I didnt know who he was, I would have just passed him by as just a old man not a coach. Anyways, kind of a boring story but it was pretty cool seeing him in person. Joe Bugel is awesome!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Cool story man, I have never seen any Redskin player or coach.

My brother got to shake hands with Darrell Green and he's not even a football fan. :mad: :(

I have only seen Russ Grimm a few years back In his big Steelers hummer. I wouldn't of known it was him unless my dad told me though. :doh:

Cool story man, I have never seen any Redskin player or coach.

My brother got to shake hands with Darrell Green and he's not even a football fan. :mad: :(

I have only seen Russ Grimm a few years back In his big Steelers hummer. I wouldn't of known it was him unless my dad told me though. :doh:

that hurts about DG :laugh:

So today i was coming back from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Landed in Dulles Airport and was waiting to get my bags in baggage claim and noticed a guy that looked familiar walk by me. What do you know, it was Joe Bugel and his wife. They were both waiting at the same baggage claim so I suppose they were coming back from Puerto Rico also. I was going to say hi but ehhh, i didnt want to bother him cause he looked kind of tired and i dont think anyone there realized who he was lol. Anyways, hes a pretty tall guy and he has really aged a lot. If I didnt know who he was, I would have just passed him by as just a old man not a coach. Anyways, kind of a boring story but it was pretty cool seeing him in person. Joe Bugel is awesome!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

He was actually coming back from FL. He and his wife were at the same hotel as me and they sat by the pool all weekend near us. I did talk to him for a few minutes but like you I thought the same thing he looked tired and I did not want to bother him and his wife.

When we were at the pool I was on the cell and I looked up he was 2 feet from me and I was like oh man that guy looks like Buges but probably not him. Then about 10 minutes later I was like man there is no way thats not Buges so I went and talked to him..

My wife, who's sadly a Beagles fan, has met both Coach Gibbs and one other former assistant coach who's name escapes me right now. Both times she bent the ears of these fine Redskins men with Beagles trivia..I am ashamed of her behavior ...I told her she had had two chances to step into the light and she blew them both :laugh: :laugh:

My wife, who's sadly a Beagles fan, has met both Coach Gibbs and one other former assistant coach who's name escapes me right now. Both times she bent the ears of these fine Redskins men with Beagles trivia..I am ashamed of her behavior ...I told her she had had two chances to step into the light and she blew them both :laugh: :laugh:

I pray you've found a mistress to alleviate you of such the stress provided by this "wife" that you speak of

Also, southern VA skins crew.. holla bro

Archived