Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Pro Bowl Skills Challenge Video?

ChampSkinsFanatic

I can help you out :applause: What kind of DVR do you have?? Make & Model ... what type of Computer do you have ? provide me this info and I will do my best to provide you a step by step procedure to transfer the media clip from DVR to HDD and from HDD to Net

Okay, I got a Scientific Atlanta 8300HD, DVR box. My computer is an HP/Compaq nc6220. Please let me know how to transfer it, people are getting antsy wanting to watch it..can't blame them, its rare footage.

Okay, I got a Scientific Atlanta 8300HD, DVR box. My computer is an HP/Compaq nc6220. Please let me know how to transfer it, people are getting antsy wanting to watch it..can't blame them, its rare footage.

I just looked at pictures of the DVR and there is an S-Video out and an audio out. I do not know but is it possible to record from the S video to on the DVR to the S Video in on a camcorder? Same goes with the audio.

If that works, you can get the data onto the computer via the camcorder. But it does not look like the DVR can be directly hooked up to the computer.

I want to help...but I need someone who knows how to transfer from DVR to computer. I've been searching online but everything I find is confusing the heck out of me, please someone help..

If you have a regular digital camera you could just video tape the TV playing. It's better than nothing I guess :dunce:

I just looked at pictures of the DVR and there is an S-Video out and an audio out. I do not know but is it possible to record from the S video to on the DVR to the S Video in on a camcorder? Same goes with the audio.

If that works, you can get the data onto the computer via the camcorder. But it does not look like the DVR can be directly hooked up to the computer.

If your computer has an S-video in you should be able to move it right from the DVR to the computer...I don't know how many computers have S-Video ins...just a thought.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?str=34063&nm=Sean+Taylor&c4nvi=3&navtyp=CLB&styp=clbi&evntI=2380

This is as close as I can get to finding something. I'm going to see if I can manage to buy the little pass and download it, afterall its for a good cause. I just don't know if I'm down to be bummed out right now. Still just like it was yesterday.

Edit: Assuming it was a video.

It could be done easier with a desktop if you didn't mind purchasing a cheap capture card.. You could also do the copy to vcr function but with a camcorder or if there's an appropriate conversion cable that would go rca to usb or to a mass storage device, camera, etc.. as long as there weren't hardware restrictions

That DVR also has SATA II and firewire ports, which, if activated (search by your tv programming provider) could be used to transfer files

Good luck

Guys I'm REALLY SORRY, I don't have the video anymore...my wife must've deleted it from the DVR. I almost left the house I was so angry. Please don't hate me, sorry for getting everyone's hopes up.

No worries dude. Thanks for the help anyways. Looks like we can finally let this thread go.

Guys I'm REALLY SORRY, I don't have the video anymore...my wife must've deleted it from the DVR. I almost left the house I was so angry.
damn, why do women have to do things like that? :mad: they always destroy the things we love and cherish.

:dallasuck we need a sign like this that says, "go skins! wives suck!" :D

That totally reminds me of this one time i won a major award.

Y'see, I correctly guessed the name of The Lone Ranger's nephews horse (with a little bit of help from my wife, but that's completely irrelevant) in a trivia contest in the daily newspaper. Anyways, having accomplished this, major, uh, accomplishment, I soon recieved a large wooden crate marked, "Fra-gee-lay". I think it was written in Italian or something.

Whatever, long story short, inside the crate was a beautiful, beautiful, major award. Irreplaceable. My wife was cleary jealous that I was actually happy for once in my miserable life, and soon conspired to destroy the major award.

And she did.

And she did.

seriously though, what the hell? doesn't DVR hold hours and hours worth of shows and movies? that is just heartbreaking. if even true.

I'm going to contact the NFL via email and see if I can get some feedback on this issue @ hand.

I was just about to post something about this.

You should totally do that...and if they deny it, start up a petition and I am sure we will not have an issue getting the numbers to prove interest. :)

It's not like this video is lost like the space shuttle landing. All we need to do is finesse the situation I am sure that either the Redskins or the NFL has copies, and they are doing no good sitting on the shelves when there is such a huge interest in viewing them. So like Blackest say we should work on making a petition to get this video.

Archived