Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Black and Gold 7-Round Mock Draft (including the latest FA pickups)very cool!

michael_33

I don't understand way people have the Raiders taking McFadden. It isn't just that they have Fargas, but they drafted Michael Bush last year. If Bush didn't injure himself his senior year he would have been a first round pick. He is healthy now. They have no need for McFadden at all.

Dont forget they have Rhodes too!

]']The Vikings didn't have a "need' date='" for Peterson either. We didn't have a "need," for Landry. Hell, we had Fox, Prieloiuouoieo, and Stoutmire who all had experience playing Safety. But drafting BPA at times is a great idea.[/quote']

What! That's why we drafted Landry because we had Fox,Prielou,and stoutmire they suck and are backups not starters! Taylor needed help back there and we wanted to get a true SS and move Taylor to FS so he could roam and stop biting on play fakes! First round you draft the best corner/DE available! There are no Randy Moss types in this draft you can pick up a quality WR in the later rounds!

These mock drafts are funny because all these people have to do is pay attention to what the Redskins are saying.

Just today Vinny said the following:

The Redskins are looking at oline, dline, wr, and cb in the draft and in no particular order. They will be drafting the BPA.

Wrong. Vinny has already stated that the top priority is DT. And CB and WR would be a close second.

I remember the order being OL / DL / WR / CB

Just today Vinny said the following:

The Redskins are looking at oline, dline, wr, and cb in the draft and in no particular order. They will be drafting the BPA.

I think you are right. That's what I remember from his interview (which I think is at least a week or so old) either with Larry and Bram or with Riggo.

When I was listening in realtime I jotted it down. He said it: OL / DL / WR / CB chronologically. (But like you said) there was no particular order of importance or emphasis to which one had more priority.

( I can't get the archived ones to open)

http://www.triplexespnradio.com/insider/audio_vault.shtml

It had to be an interview with Larry and Bram...but I also remember Vinny being on with John Riggins and talking about the draft.

Um, why don't you go ask the St. Louis Rams, who took Orlando Pace as the #1 overall pick in 1997. He's an offensive tackle, and a 7 time pro-bowler from 1999-2005.

I can see picking an OT #1 if he was the BPA like Pace was. But, Jake Long isn't the best available player.

my thinking exactly. i think we are looking at restocking the defensive line and getting a cornerback before another safety. im not sure how blache feels about doughty though so its not all that inconcievable.

Reggie Smith can play cornerback, and if he drops to the second? WE BETTER TAKE HIM. Do some research or dont post because you dont know ****

]']The Vikings didn't have a "need' date='" for Peterson either. We didn't have a "need," for Landry. Hell, we had Fox, Prieloiuouoieo, and Stoutmire who all had experience playing Safety. But drafting BPA at times is a great idea.[/quote']

None of those three players were (or are) worthy of starting. Landry was a need and he may have been the BPA as well. BPA is great when you can afford it. It also depends on the position you're talking about.

Archived