Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joke Offseason, Joke Owner

Originally posted by Nowledge

Nice one Art :cheers:. I don't think we'll be hearing from Maurice_Dickhead again.

Wow, that's so true. I'm sure that a post on a message board by Art, someone who's vast football knowledge convinced him last year that the Skins were more talented than the Eagles at almost every position, is really going to scare anyone away. In case you have forgotten, it's a freaking internet message board. Anyone who gets scared away by a long-winded post has other issues.

Believe it or not, no one outside of this board takes anything you guys have to say very seriously. The results speak for themselves. Snyder = Spend Money = High Player/Coach Turnover = Mediocre Team...

Oh, and keep bringing up past Superbowls guys, it only goes to prove your own ignorance...

:pint:

Originally posted by StinkNugget

Wow, that's so true. I'm sure that a post on a message board by Art, someone who's vast football knowledge convinced him last year that the Skins were more talented than the Eagles at almost every position, is really going to scare anyone away. In case you have forgotten, it's a freaking internet message board. Anyone who gets scared away by a long-winded post has other issues.

Believe it or not, no one outside of this board takes anything you guys have to say very seriously. The results speak for themselves. Snyder = Spend Money = High Player/Coach Turnover = Mediocre Team...

Oh, and keep bringing up past Superbowls guys, it only goes to prove your own ignorance...

My little smelly friend.

Something just seems a bit "off" in your post. You say that no one cares very much about anything I, or anyone here, says. Yet, every time one of you guys works up the courage to jump off the jungle gym and post something, you bring up something I've said, and usually something I've said months, and months, and months ago.

In fact, what's clear is not only do you care about what I, and others say, but, it's overwhelmingly accurate to say, you are fixated on what is said. You obsess over any missive I may come up with. And while you'll come back here and blast out that I'm not right, you'll do so by citing something I've said here or elsewhere that shows just one thing.

You're so ownt :). (Inside joke)

The Redskins were a more talented team than the Eagles in 2001 when we split with you. We were a more talented team than you last year, when you controlled us. We'll be a more talented team than you this year. We don't know what will happen. But, as I've said before and clarify again, the Redskins have individual talent that due to constant turnover is never able to equal the sum of its parts. That may change. That may not.

As I've said time and again, the Eagles advantage is being a better football team than the collection of individuals the Redskins have been. You will need to appreciate what that means. And one day, sweaty climbing off the jungle bars, perhaps it'll hit you. Perhaps something I say will again touch you, as it is clearly done thusfar, and instead of being angered by words you are too simple to grasp now, you will have grown enough to say, "Wow, that guy was right." And, then, as now, you will clearly care about what's been said.

Glenn X, that was funny. Cheers :cheers: ...

Art, you say so much, and yet you say nothing. At no point will I ever sit back and say "Wow, that guy was right" when it comes to the novels of nonsense you write about the Redskins. The fact is that for the year that I've been browsing this sight you have been swearing up and down that the Skins are the better team and as we have all clearly seen, that has not been the case. Somehow, you've managed to convince yourself that the Redskins really are the better team in spite of all of the evidence to the contrary. You've begun to believe your own nonsense even though your team continues to let you down over and over again on the field.

I can just see it, four or five years from now, when the Redskins put together a winning season, you'll be screaming "See! I told you so. See how much better the Redskins are?!"

Just because you've convinced yourself that the Skins are good, doesn't make it a reality.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha!!!!!! Art you are the man!!!!!!

As for why they come back...I'll assume two options. A) That so few fans like their team that their message boards suck, and they want to spend time with the big boys. Or B) They are so scared of our next move that they hang out here to see what's going to happen next. Like I've seen written before, I can just picture them sitting at their computers sweating. Hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds in case some new news breaks across the board. :laugh: :finger: :jerkoff: :toilet:

Stinky,

How does this statement I made, "As I've said time and again, the Eagles advantage is being a better football team than the collection of individuals the Redskins have been," jibe with this statement you just made, "Somehow, you've managed to convince yourself that the Redskins really are the better team in spite of all of the evidence to the contrary."

In fact, isn't it clear just from this small example that at issue here is less what I've said, and more how little you understand? Since I have said, here and elsewhere, clearly and without equivocation, the Eagles advantage is being a better football team, does it seem odd to you that you keep coming back saying I'm saying something directly opposite that?

Perhaps the privatization of Philly schools will offer the young in your area a better chance at communication in the future. Perhaps your lot in life is doomed to a lack of comprehension and, indeed, a seemingly blind ignorance matched by few.

When you realize, my boy, that in order for your words to make inroads against me they must actually state what I've stated. You don't score points against me and with me by saying something directly opposite what I've said. All you do is draw attention to yourself as being a guy who has somehow translated in an English-to-Eagle-Fan dictionary the statement "The Eagles advantage is being a better football team...." to mean "The Redskins are a better football team."

But, since you are prone to making opposite any statement I say, let me just say, I find you to be a very smart, well-spoken adult male. Let me know what that means translated to your language.

How is it possible that everyone else on manages to get their point across in a few sentences?

Anyway, Art, as you should know by now, I am a product of the Fairfax county school system, which is the pride and joy of the area as the best public school system in the country (thanks to my alma mater) so your childish jab at Philly-educated people was pointless. The fact is that no matter how you circle back and attempt to disprove me, you have argued time and time again that the Skins' personel is superior to the Eagles and that all things being equal, the Skins should be better than the Eagles. You give consessions by saying "the Eagles are better at exceeding the sum of their parts" and other such nonsense, but the fact is that you are convinced that the Skins are the more talented team, and that is ridiculous.

Now I have to do some actual work. Enjoy your offseason of high-profile signings and memories of good years past...

Originally posted by THiTo11

translation:

"i'm a yuppie and Art just raped me -- i give up"

Oh please THiTo11. At least Art makes himself sound intelligent when he posts. You just sound like an ignorant wannabe thug with big internet muscles who can't come to grips with the fact that his football team is a steaming pile of garbage.

Originally posted by StinkNugget

Oh please THiTo11. At least Art makes himself sound intelligent when he posts. You just sound like an ignorant wannabe thug with big internet muscles who can't come to grips with the fact that his football team is a steaming pile of garbage.

wow

did i hit a nerve?

i thought you didn't care what was said because this is an "internet message board"

don't get soft on me, Stink

a wannabe thug? :laugh:

that's reaching, isn't it?

Art makes what many of us think, sound good on paper -- i can't do that, i'm better at face-to-face dialogue

i don't need to "sound" intelligent to you, what fun would that be?

Stink,

I thought you were going to get some work done? What happened? By replying to TH, here, as you did, it lends credence to his thoughts that after being spanked, you took your ruby red bottom and ran off to suckle from momma. It shows that you weren't, as you said, off to do some actual work, as if the conversation here was beneath you.

It proves that you were slinking off in an attempt to extricate yourself from a conversation in which you got out flamed. There's no shame in losing a flame war with me bubba. Just remember, next time you lose it, just be silent. Don't make a big exit announcement and then let another person you feel you CAN deal with engage you back into conversation because it just proves what that person said.

It appears you were just giving up and think TH is an easier mark.

Silly of you really.

In closing though, it is important to restate. The Redskins do have more individual talent than the Eagles. The Eagles are a better football team than the Redskins. Your head coach said it best when asked what the best offseason addition was for the Eagles last year. He said the best addition was getting a year older as a team. Reid is right. You are not Reid.

It never ceases to amaze me how all of these little pinheads worship someone like you (Art) on a message board. I guess that's the reason why you make your opinions out to be some kind of facts, when they are obviously nothing but blind hope. Do you fantasize about being their king? I bet you do. Anyway, I wish I could spend more time reading your lengthy responses, however I have friends in real life, not just in cyber world. If I would have known that you all were going to spend so much time talking to me, or about me, I would have given myself more time to laugh at your idiotic responses and pathetic @ss kissing to your message board queen. Just be careful guys, use protection with each other.

:notworthy

Archived