Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Memorial Video Song Suggestions Needed

sircharlz

Hey Everyone,

I am in the process of making a memorial video of my mom. She died of cancer when I was 14. I have hours of her sermons on tape that are being converted to cd so I can take sound bytes from them (my dad is a pastor, but mom gave the sermon on some days).

Anyway, I'm looking for some help with selecting some music for the video. If anyone has some suggetions of some moving/inspirational songs to include I would like your input.

Please be respectful and don't post/comment anything crass.

Thank You,

p.s. I've already got 'Amazing Grace' instrumental playing behind some of the speaking clips.

I Will Remember You-- Not sure who sings it tho..sorry. I like the song and have used it some for a slideshow I did memorializing my son and other murder victims for the Parents of Murdered Children. It's a good song and I think you'll like it. It's a female singing the song...but I'm not sure who.

I Will Remember You-- Not sure who sings it tho..sorry. I like the song and have used it some for a slideshow I did memorializing my son and other murder victims for the Parents of Murdered Children. It's a good song and I think you'll like it. It's a female singing the song...but I'm not sure who.

Sarah McLaughlan sings it.

Thats a good song.

Archived