Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darren McFadden 40 yd dash: 4.27!!!

JimmyConway

His attitude on the field is what impresses me most about him. Give him a good QB to keeps defenses honest and this guy will dominate if he stays healthy. The last player I watched closely in college who he reminds me of in various ways is Fred Taylor. He can score from anywhere.

Who cares if he gets knocked down easy. The SEC over the last two years had the fastest defenses in the country. You can't beat what you can't catch. He scored several times this year on LONG runs against good defenses where anyone with a brain knew he was likely going to get the ball.

What's even scarier is that he appears much faster in terms of football speed on artificial turf. I guess the combines are on turf (?).

His attitude on the field is what impresses me most about him. Give him a good QB to keeps defenses honest and this guy will dominate if he stays healthy. The last player I watched closely in college who he reminds me of in various ways is Fred Taylor. He can score from anywhere.

Who cares if he gets knocked down easy. The SEC over the last two years had the fastest defenses in the country. You can't beat what you can't catch. He scored several times this year on LONG runs against good defenses where anyone with a brain knew he was likely going to get the ball.

What's even scarier is that he appears much faster in terms of football speed on artificial turf. I guess the combines are on turf (?).

Sounds like Reggie Bush.....Get what I'm saying?

His numbers are nice but I like his off the filed stats better.

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/falcons/entries/2008/02/24/combine_report.html

Darren McFadden created a major buzz at the NFL scouting combine when he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.27 seconds on Sunday. That's also where news got out that McFadden is not only battling a paternity suit, but that he told a team during an interview Saturday night that he has two children on the way.

Stay classy D-Mac

The NFL Network had him at an unofficial 4.27. I am guessing that one of the people timing for them got that time but they weren't the official timer.

Either way, he is going to be a beast. This is a very good year to need a RB.

McFadden

Mendenhall

Stewart

Charles

Jones

Forte

Hart

Rice

Johnson

Smith

Slaton

Even some players that didn't get as much hype because they were overshaddowed by freshmen studs. Thomas Brown and Washington out of USC.

His numbers are nice but I like his off the filed stats better.

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/falcons/entries/2008/02/24/combine_report.html

Darren McFadden created a major buzz at the NFL scouting combine when he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.27 seconds on Sunday. That's also where news got out that McFadden is not only battling a paternity suit, but that he told a team during an interview Saturday night that he has two children on the way.

Stay classy D-Mac

Please tell me they're twins....

Archived