Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proud Father Moment

Taylor 36

Great stuff! I have pics of my twins when they were about a year old with her in her Cheerleader outfit and him in his Lavar jersey wearing the Skins helmet I have form when I was a kid.

They are four now and a few weeks ago I was taking my sons socks off and playing around, I told him "pheeewww your feet stink!" and he looked at me and said "Yeah, they smell like Cowboys!". Proudest day of my life!

A few cute stories about my little man, Jackson.

He will be three next month. He knows the first four lines to HTTR, and has known them for about 6 months. I love getting him to sing it to Cowboys fans... :)

In fact, sometimes he gets me to sing him the whole song instead of our normal "Twinkle, twinkle" or "Itsy, bitsy Spider."

I actually took him to the Buffalo game last year. I still have the #21 towel in my office, and when he comes in there, he waves it around his head and screams "defense" just like we did at the game.

2082929110_5bd2ac5c07.jpg

2082899212_b4b5c73d72.jpg

Lastly, he now knows how to call a play, just like JC. He gets down in his stance and says "Blue 42, Blue 42, set, hut, hut, HIKE!"

When we go in stores, he always points out the Redskins gear to me. (As well as the Hokie stuff, which he sometimes mixes up...)

He also knows how to do a touchdown dance and spike the ball. (Showboat!)

Great stuff.

Archived