Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Buster Award

elkabong82

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ladell Betts. Cost us the NYG game and turned around the Giants season
Ok, maybe the guy slipped. Maybe he could have given more effort. But come on. How hard is it to stop a play the second time in a row?

EDIT - Just thought about how we ran the shotgun draw like 5 times in a row against those same G-Men. Nevermind!

Reasoning:

Wade and Fabini: might as well have not had a right side of the line

Brandon Lloyd: self explanatory

Betts: Didn't do jack to follow up a good year, it's like he is afraid of the endzone. CP at least did something with what he was given, they stopped splitting time between the 2 for a reason

Prioleau: Really declined, exposed a lot, gave up big passes and TDs, there is a reason Doughty started playing at SS instead

Phillip Daniels: Our run D didn't improve until Wilson and Washington were replacing him more often, and the D-line didn't get a lot of pressure from his side.

Others: I was considering adding JC, but I don't want this thread going in that direction, and the others were worse, JC contributed decently, but not greatly.

but it didn't affect the actual plays on the field
Who said it had to? I interpret 'bust' as someone who had high expectations, but for one reason or another, failed to deliver. He wasn't on the field helping us win because of any number of alleged off the field issues, not to mention the documented cases of shouting matches with the coaches.

It's not even the money, but rather all the build up. Last year was supposed to be his year. Campbell was starting, he was jacked, he scored a freakin TD in the preseason! He was going to prove himself worthy and make all the haters eat crow.

2 catches, 14 yards later....

I'm sorry, but that's not bust, I don't know what is.

Who said it had to? I interpret 'bust' as someone who had high expectations, but for one reason or another, failed to deliver. He wasn't on the field helping us win because of any number of alleged off the field issues, not to mention the documented cases of shouting matches with the coaches.

It's not even the money, but rather all the build up. Last year was supposed to be his year. Campbell was starting, he was jacked, he scored a freakin TD in the preseason! He was going to prove himself worthy and make all the haters eat crow.

2 catches, 14 yards later....

I'm sorry, but that's not bust, I don't know what is.

agreed!!

Lloyd didn't play so he cant be considered something bad that happened on the field

That wasn't the OP's assertion that it had to be on the field. The guy's been a completely worthless pick-up. He hasn't done a single thing that's memorable except taking up cap space.

Betts ,at least, has been a moderately successful back-up. :helmet:

Archived