Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate Club @ FedEx Field

mrredskinDgreen

Have any of you guys ever been to this thing?? Do any of you have tailgate club season tickets?

I went once. It was pretty fun. Got a free hat and a free meal. Televisions around the tents played the pre-game shows. Cheerleaders performed in one area as well. And, the braclet gets you free access to the post-game party on the club level.

It's okay, but not something I do every game, especially at your age. If you bring older or younger folk, they'd enjoy it. They are relatively difficult to get rid of on their own, unless you know a family or someone who isn't into outdoor tailgating. The best thing about it is the 5th quarter show passes after the game.

They add to the value of your seats and a lot of people just give them away if they don't feel like going. You won't get value back for them, but they do help you sell your seats when you need to.

It's okay, but not something I do every game, especially at your age. If you bring older or younger folk, they'd enjoy it. They are relatively difficult to get rid of on their own, unless you know a family or someone who isn't into outdoor tailgating. The best thing about it is the 5th quarter show passes after the game.

They add to the value of your seats and a lot of people just give them away if they don't feel like going. You won't get value back for them, but they do help you sell your seats when you need to.

Thanks for the info

Have you ever tried to sell them by themselves?

I've never sold any on their own but people do. It's a great side item to pick up if you don't get to games alot and don't know who to tailgate with, how to tailgate or just don't want to mess with bringing tailgate stuff to the game.

They have an arcade, do free give aways, have decent food, beer and liquor, contests, face painting, meet cheerleaders, etc...

It's an experience. If you're looking to get season tickets and go with buddy's, you will use them about 2 times.

People do want them, people with girlfriends, children, their dad's, etc...

Do you even have a choice of getting them or not? What are your options?

But you have never been to it.

They are like 55 bucks for each bracelet, I want to know if anyone has these with their season tickets, and if so, are they easy to sell on ebay, stubhub, etc.

They aren't worth the money from what I heard...and I have not been to the Tailgate club.

People can't get anything for them...they usually throw them in with the tickets...no value to most buyers... :2cents:

I've never sold any on their own but people do. It's a great side item to pick up if you don't get to games alot and don't know who to tailgate with, how to tailgate or just don't want to mess with bringing tailgate stuff to the game.

They have an arcade, do free give aways, have decent food, beer and liquor, contests, face painting, meet cheerleaders, etc...

It's an experience. If you're looking to get season tickets and go with buddy's, you will use them about 2 times.

People do want them, people with girlfriends, children, their dad's, etc...

Do you even have a choice of getting them or not? What are your options?

If you join the "tailgate club" you have to buy the wristbands along with the season tickets. It's like an extra $500 added on to each ticket. I would probably only use them a couple times throughout the season because I like tailgating in the green lot. It was just something I was looking into.

If you join the "tailgate club" you have to buy the wristbands along with the season tickets. It's like an extra $500 added on to each ticket. I would probably only use them a couple times throughout the season because I like tailgating in the green lot. It was just something I was looking into.

If you have the option, just say no. :cheers:

:helmet:

I heard that it sucked from multiple sources.
But you have never been to it.

I am one of RJ's "sources."

He speaks the truth.

When I renewed my Club season tickets a few years ago, I was given 2 tickets to the Tailgate Club through the Ticket Office.

The wife and I went to one during a pre-season game as to not miss a regular season tailgate in the green lot.

The food was okay and you had to pay for your beer. There were cheerleaders there and I did get to meet Sam Huff while he was walking through.

Meeting a former player is the only good thing about the Tailgate Club. If I had to pay for those, I would have been mad. It was not worth it.

Tailgating in the parking lots is 10 times better and the ES/RR tailgate is a 100 times better then the Tailgate Club.

I am one of RJ's "sources."

He speaks the truth.

When I renewed my Club season tickets a few years ago, I was given 2 tickets to the Tailgate Club through the Ticket Office.

The wife and I went to one during a pre-season game as to not miss a regular season tailgate in the green lot.

The food was okay and you had to pay for your beer. There were cheerleaders there and I did get to meet Sam Huff while he was walking through.

Meeting a former player is the only good thing about the Tailgate Club. If I had to pay for those, I would have been mad. It was not worth it.

Tailgating in the parking lots is 10 times better and the ES/RR tailgate is a 100 times better then the Tailgate Club.

I appreciate all of the info, when you inquire about purchasing "tailgate club season tickets" they let you know that you will get lower level season tickets, but you have to pay a huge initiation fee as well as buy the tailgate club wristbands. I would really only be doing this for the lower level seats. I might use the tailgate club wristbands once or twice, but I would like to sell them for a discounted price if possible.

Have any of you guys ever been to this thing?? Do any of you have tailgate club season tickets? Are they easy to get rid of if you want to sell them?

I have them because they come with my season tickets but I only use them to get into the Club lvl after the game so I can see the cheerleaders dance. The food isn't good and since I throw a big tailgate it's kind of a waste for me.

IIRC, it started out with an initiation fee of $1000 and the passes were $650 for ten. Last season the initiation fee was like $1750 and the passes have gone down -- they're now around $540 for ten. But you can get your initiation fee back some day by selling the rights to your tickets and passes. You can even make money.

IMO, the tailgate club is worth doing once a year -- during preseason. You can buy the passes on eBay for $20 each and get the same thing as you would during the regular season: Food, games, activities, and post game club access with live music and dancing cheerleaders. It's also a nice opportunity to check out the club level concourse, humidor, and restaurants if you've never been up there.

That's worth twenty dollars.

I went there with my neighbor when he took me to my first/only skins game (preseason, but a game non-the-less). It was nice, i got to meet some of the cheerleaders and get them to sign a picture for me. I would think it would be something you'd probably want to try once, but i don't know how it compares to actually tailgating with people you know and just having a good time with them.

Archived