Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bram's blog for 2/16

RWJ

I don't think he's being totally honest either. He wants the other teams to guess what direction we may go in the draft and FA.

Maybe, but nothing he said was ground breaking or earth shattering. Name me 1 team that doesn't want a pass rushing DT.

Here's hoping that he/Snyder have learned some from their past mistakes. We all love to bash them for some bum moves, but they have made some reasonably good ones as well.

This really bothers me. Maybe it's just me because I grew up with a Dline of Dexter and Charles rushing from the outside and Butz and Grant clogging the middle. I just can't believe that Cerrato is okay with Daniels as our other end opposite Carter. Daniels is terrible as a pass rusher and aging. Chris Wilson is a nice prospect but is he going to be anything more than a situational pass rusher ala Nde Kalu?

I still would prefer another stud defensive end opposite Carter, but if they at least do identify a pass rushing d tackle as a major need to play next to Montgomery, I'll be happy. I'm just afraid that this is all just talk and that when it comes to making the big move (either in free agency or in the draft) we're going to focus on wide receiver or yet again in the secondary. :doh:

Whatever you do this offseason Vinny, focus on the lines.

As far as i know, marcus washington/chris wilson are not an every down left defensive end.

If cerrato wants to continue with daniels rather than use a first day pick on a defensive end then he deserves to be thought a clown.

Looking like a C.B. or W.R. with the first round pick.So much for needing linemen.

Merling wouldn't be a bad pick at 21..........ah well.

Archived