Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Zorn Zone

why do you care which threads I start John?

:)

oh noes you know my name.

I dont care which threads you start, you can start a million of them, but to decide where all work is to be placed, thats a different story. If I made something with Zorn in it, I think I have a right to place it in a new thread if I wanted.

oh noes you know my name.

I dont care which threads you start, you can start a million of them, but to decide where all work is to be placed, thats a different story. If I made something with Zorn in it, I think I have a right to place it in a new thread if I wanted.

man you are so annoying. go do whatever you want. post whatever and wherever you want... no one is stopping you. you have all the rights in the world... please use them.

just because i said this ... "all Zorn artwork should go in here" you get all pissy.

had i said this... "show off your Zorn artwork" i am sure you wouldn't care.

i think it must be that time of the month for you...

man you are so annoying. go do whatever you want. post whatever and wherever you want... no one is stopping you. you have all the rights in the world... please use them.

just because i said this ... "all Zorn artwork should go in here" you get all pissy.

had i said this... "show off your Zorn artwork" i am sure you wouldn't care.

Honestly how old are you, because I know you aren't 34, and if you are, you are the most immature person I have ever seen on a forum in my entire life.

I think you must be one of these little 16 year old myspace kids who has no life and does whatever they can do find peoples names etc.

Quit being a douche bag.

Honestly how old are you, because I know you aren't 34, and if you are, you are the most immature person I have ever seen on a forum in my entire life.

I think you must be one of these little 16 year old myspace kids who has no life and does whatever they can do find peoples names etc.

Quit being a douche bag.

haha, STFU :)

I love these bashing thread turn ins, BAM!

The Staff here doesn't.

Quit being a douche bag.
haha, STFU :)

This is a warning. Knock this crap off.

Next time it'll result in an extremely long break from here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived