Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos at Wizards game tonight

Novus

I met Carlos Rogers at the Wizards vs Spurs game tonight. He was sitting first row, mid-court. I was walking across the sidelines to a catered party at halftime when I spotted him up ahead. I just said "Hey Carlos, it's nice to see you." And he answered, "hey" back. He was talking to a little girl (his daughter?) sitting beside him, so I didn't want to intrude. I was wearing a Redskins hat and my Rogue Squirrel Sean Taylor shirt. I saw him notice it when I was walking back to my seat during the 3rd quarter. We made eye contact and I nodded back. Good times. Too bad the Wiz lost again.

Edit: I did notice a slight limp as he was walking up the stairs after the game. I wanted to ask him how the knee was heeling, but didn't get an opportunity. I figured he gets asked that a lot, anyway.

I met Carlos Rogers at the Wizards vs Spurs game tonight. He was sitting first row, mid-court. I was walking across the sidelines to a catered party at halftime when I spotted him up ahead. I just said "Hey Carlos, it's nice to see you." And he just said, "hey" back. He was talking to a little girl (his daughter?) sitting beside him, so I didn't want to intrude. I was wearing a Redskins hat and my Rogue Squirrel Sean Taylor shirt. I saw him notice it when I was walking back to my seat during the 3rd quarter. We made eye contact and I nodded back. Good times. Too bad the Wiz lost again.

At least they lost to the Spurs. My Lakers lost to the Hawks tonight. :doh:

First people making eye contact with Marcus Washington and now Carlos, WTF is up with all of these deep moments with Redskin players?

I guess I could have looked at his feet? It wasn't like a zen moment, we just nodded to each other as I walked by.

I may have a torn something or other in my knee, I'm getting it looked at on Friday and should find out a week later. Let me tell you, it sucks. I popped my knee cap out a bit too but that healed, then we found out about this underneath. I wish I could say I did it "fighting my guts out" in a football game.

Anyway, it must be wierd to have random people call you by name and ask what's up. I'm sure he's used to it though, our guys are class acts. My own friends don't care about my knee...

I may have a torn something or other in my knee, I'm getting it looked at on Friday and should find out a week later. Let me tell you, it sucks. I popped my knee cap out a bit too but that healed, then we found out about this underneath. I wish I could say I did it "fighting my guts out" in a football game.

Anyway, it must be wierd to have random people call you by name and ask what's up. I'm sure he's used to it though, our guys are class acts. My own friends don't care about my knee...

If I saw you I'd kick you in that knee :mad:

Seriously, I hope you get better soon.

Speaking of Carlos, I almost picked up a jersey of his at a store in my mall awhile back but it was too big. So I went online when I was finally ready to buy it and it wasn't for sale anymore. Anyone know why his jersey isn't on sale anymore? Or how they decide when to sell a players jersey and when not to?

Thanks guys

YEAH!! I got to sit right next to him tonight actually!! Me and a few buddies from work got hooked up by one of our vendors and they let us have their front-row center court seats for the first half and it was INSANE!!

(Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures or anything to prove it):kickcan:

Archived