Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone ordered NFL Sunday Ticket for 2003?

gridironmike

DirecTV....OR a C-band satellite. C-band is the big 7 to 10 or even 12 ft. dish. It is not in a fixed position like DirecTV. The goodie about c-band is I usually get a lot of pre-season games on wild feeds (FREE :D ). I can't get the Redskins broadcast (yet), but I can usually get the other team's feed. I hope to have more info posted on geo challenged later this year for a wild feed of WRC 4.

A new contract was signed a few months ago to go through the 2007 season. I'm sure the price will go up but if you had it last year it will be billed to your account automatically at the lowest possible price. This will be my 4th year having NFL Ticket. I can't believe I lived without it before :laugh:

Oh and because of the signed contract it gives each team an additonal 1 million on the cap

this will also be my 4th year as a subscriber to the "nfl ticket."

every year my wife says the same thing, "ARE YOU PLANNING ON RENEWING YOUR NFL TICKET?" i just give her the usual "are you fricken kidding me" stare, and she sends it in.

i absolutely cannot imagine my life as a redskins fan without the nfl ticket, and i would pay it no matter what the heck it cost.

ditto.

And on the eighth day, the Lord made the yams, and the coconuts, and the breakfast cereals, and the satellite dishes, and the Tivo. And the Lord in his wisdom and benevolence did bequeath upon the lowly geographically challenged savages his blessing, and he called it 'The Ticket'. And it was good.

And the people did rejoice!

:cheers:

Archived