Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WCP: Article explains Snyders cluelessness and Cerrato's relationship.

playboy1972

What should the punishment be if found GUILTY of perjury and other involvements?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should the punishment be if found GUILTY of perjury and other involvements?

• Goodell replaced:Belicheat banned:Kraft bought out:Patriots to have 3(4)Lombardy's stripped:
    • Nothing should be done to any party....Keep as status Quo!
    • Belicheat takes punishment as he is responsible as Head Coach!BANNED!(Trophies relinquished)
    • Kraft and Goodell should have to do prison time and Belicheat suspended for 1 year!
    • Maximum penalty: Organization removed and replace!(Trophies given to losers of those SB games)

It's amazing how Snyder has succeeded in alienating the entire DC-area media, who hate him with more passion than they hate President Bush. He thinks that by hiding in his luxury box that he won't get criticized for being meddlesome, but it actually makes things worse because he is not accountable.

I've come to the conclusion that if we're going to be stuck with Vinny, we have to help him through this forum and the media. I have no question in my mind that fans have influenced many decisions... For example...

- The faux "QB competition" between Brunell and Ramsey.

- The benching of Mark Brunell for Patrick Ramsey.

- The 10-man formation honoring Sean Taylor.

- The non-hiring of Jim Fassel.

In fact, I'm pretty damn sure that due to the complete outrage on this forum, Vinny will finally draft some linemen next year.

Archived