Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I came back for my knocks last game....

simon_douglas_9053

i actually went to the eagles board to congratulate you people on a solid win .. but never made that post. when i got there everyone was being a terrible winner and just saying all this 'deadskin' 'foreskin' 'you suck hahaha' crap .. not going to respond to posts like that with a respectful one congratulating but you guys seem allright. 95% of that board though .. i can't say the same about .. not much football talk goes on there, mostly trash and just trying to take shots at people, and if you TRY to talk football over there they come up with lame insults. I believe someone called me 'Redskinsqueerhead'.

*shrug*

------------------

The Redskins HQ Forum

RedskinsHQ.com

Guest birdsforever

Redskin hq although I'm not defending a few ignorant fans who engage in bad behavior, don't think for a minute that the same type of skins fans don't visit those boards and act like a s s holes either. Goes both ways. Every team has thier jerk fans.

iggles fans....no doubt you guys have the better team. congrats on a good win. enjoy it while it lasts.....cuz you aint goin very far in the playoffs with your offense and undersized defense (had to get that in, but it is my honest take given who is going to the playoffs in the NFC)! again, props for winning the division and chalking up the W when it counted.

congratulations on your blah, blah, blah you stinkin' blah blah blah. We'll get you next blah, blah, blah. You're not going anyblah, blah, blah. You got lucky blah, blah, blah. We had an off blah, blah blah. hope you choke on your blah, blah, blah. Stupid officials handed you blah, blah, blah. We shot ourselves in the blah, blah blah.

Pick your blah and move on.

sorry mardi....i don't give a - forget it......eat blah and move on yourself.

cleaned it up. unbecoming for skins fans to fight one another. i'll just respond by stating that yes there is next week. and if i chose to empty a few harmless arrows from the quiver, so be it. your sentivities and notions of the "good fan" are duly noted. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

[edited.gif by al on December 17, 2001.]

uh, yea.

um, al, I was just stating all the obvious responses to the eagles fan and trying to express my boredom. When I read Hugh's post, I thought, "I should attack, but why? Its just more blah blah blah."

Really didn''t have anything to do with you. I guess some of the ones I used mimicked you because I had just read yours, but that was inadvertant. I was thinking of stuff off the top of my head.

Eagles fans can move on. You feel free to stay (as if I were the doorman smile.gif )

[edited.gif by mardi gras skin on December 17, 2001.]

I figured I'd come in here and offer congratulations to an Eagles fan, myself. Shaking hands after the game, good sportsmanship, and all that.

Now that I've found a polite Eagles fan (after reading about 6 other threads): Congratulations.

I was hoping for this game to be similar to the last one, which I thought was a clasic NFC East game: Low scoring, few mistakes, both teams trying to run the ball (and stop the run). Aparantly, we weren't up to delivering that kind of performance again.

That's not to take away from your win: The way you win this conference is to be good every week, and we weren't.

I'll even likely follow my usual pattern, and I'll be cheering for the Eagles in the playoffs. (If the team that beat you wins the Super Bowl, then you can claim that you're the second best team in the league). smile.gif

mardi....cool....i'm a little hot cuz i'm so frustrated with the skins. the post-game shows started ragging on skins' fans last night as bandwagoneers. well, i agree that it helps to be loud and raucous. and, if i ever got tickets, i wouldn't leave early. but bad play is bad play and i think it is ok to voice frustration after a certain point. i live in norfolk and work in dc. so the 4 o'clock or later games mean a late arrival - not a fun drive if we lose! the iggles fans were putzes 2 weeks ago - and yes, i succumbed and lowered myself to their level for some short-term satisfaction!

Archived