Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price to the Falcons

Well, if true....than it insures we aren't giving up a #1 on him and that we still have the ability to take a DT in the first. One thing to mention is that Joseph is starting to crash down the draft board. A mediocre combine, questions about the root of his success, and now a rather pedestrian 40 time and average bench press. It's conceivable that he might be there in the second, being chosen after the likes of Rien Long and Ty Warren.

precisely because there were no playmaking receivers available in free agency, I think the Redskins now HAVE to move up and grab a franchise receiver (it was bad enough BEFORE Price got franchised).

it is the one glaring weakness from last year we still haven't begun to address and yet most would have sworn it would have been the FIRST one that Spurrier of all people would have jumped on :laugh:

I want a young DT out of this draft as well, I am hopeful we keep the #2 pick and use it on a lineman.

At this point I would rather trade Smoot.

Originally posted by bulldog

precisely because there were no playmaking receivers available in free agency, I think the Redskins now HAVE to move up and grab a franchise receiver (it was bad enough BEFORE Price got franchised).

it is the one glaring weakness from last year we still haven't begun to address and yet most would have sworn it would have been the FIRST one that Spurrier of all people would have jumped on :laugh:

I want a young DT out of this draft as well, I am hopeful we keep the #2 pick and use it on a lineman.

At this point I would rather trade Smoot.

I tried to tell you all this would happen but did anybody listen?... Nooooooo. :laugh:

:cheers:

Archived