Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Keim on Zorn -- "At least one player hopes it spells the end for Clinton Portis"

Hooper

Rock is not the significant player. He is a 3rd sting RB. I am sure that many skins are sick of the U connection. Moss and Portis. One would guess that it would have to be someone like Phillip Daniels, Griffin, Rabach

Are you just looking at the roster and picking random players?

Griffin and daniels are probably gone.

Archuleta said that last year because he wanted to be switched to running back.

Amazingly enough, if Archuletta was on offense, he'd still find a way to get burned in coverage by the Tight end.

I'm not sure how that would work, but he'd manage it.

perhaps one day you'll see the problem in replacing CP while we have other more pressing problems...like...say....both lines.

Yeah right, like I actually want or expect for us to draft a dam running back in the early rounds of this draft, if we draft one at all. My point was to dude I was replying to who said we wouldnt be able to get a running back to replace Portis, and I was saying if we really wanted to, we could replace Portis by drafting one of the top rookie running backs coming out this year.

I'm ready for a new, young RB anyways. They are worth "a dime a dozen", not $9M a season.

Exactly........

And who the hell is hating on Portis?? He's my favorite Redskin besides Sean Taylor, I just think we can get someone in here who runs the ball better. I keep it real, I don't have man-crushes like some of our delusional fans on this site.

This article is hilarious.

Apparently dumb and dumber didn't even have Zorn on their radar until a few candidates mentioned his name. THAT'S HOW YOU HIRE AN OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

It bodes credence that these jerk offs have no plan, there just kind of making it up as they go along.

It might be Jason Campbell. I don't know if it would be Shawn Springs necessarily. Everyone tried to name him as the deep throat candidate last year and we found out it wasn't him. Jason Campbell doesn't look like he is leading the team while he is out there and maybe Portis is challenging him in the huddle? Obviously, pure speculation, but I don't really know who would want Portis off the team. This is really the first I have heard of any significant problems with other teammates. I know back in 04, he sulked after the steelers game, other than that, I don't remember him being such a bad lockerroom guy. I think that Portis is a great back and he should have made the pro bowl this year. I hope that he stays.

Archived