Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Left To Dance With Williams

bulldog

The excuse for hiring before the conference games are BS. The Ravens hired their coach on Friday and it went unnoticed pretty much. There is a candidate we dont know or its Cowher

BS..... think about who you are talking about. Dan Snyder likes attention. The Ravens hire wasn't talked about very much, mostly because of two reasons.

1) They didn't select a high profile name and didn't generate a splash

2) It was lost in the talk about this weekend's games

This is why Snyder will wait until after Sunday and probably the middle of next week so to get more exposure.......and it will probably be Cowher.

I'm thinking it will be Williams too. I'm not convinced that he will be a good HC though. I guess he can still prove me wrong.

In Buffalo his teams were bad, they went 8-8 one year and had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL. His Buffalo teams lost 8 of 12 of their last 4 games of his seasons there. Almost exactly opposite of what Gibbs teams do.

His 2003 team had a 1300 yard rusher who scored 11 TD's. They also had 3 receivers with over 50 catches. They had Bledsoe for 16 games too. But they were 30th in the league in scoring and the team finished 6-10 even though they had a top 5 defense. They scored 10 or fewer 7 times. WTF kind of offense is that? And he wants to replace Saunders? Saunders had the #1 offense in the league that year, the year before that year, and was #2 the year after Williams was fired in Buffalo.

If he gets rid of Saunders we have no chance and will probably go 5-11 or worse next year while scoring 12-15 points a game.

Just :2cents:

Archived