Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone with ticketmaster experience?

KevinthePRF

I'm planning to buy tickets to a Bon Jovi / Daughtry concert this weekend when they go on sale. How much of a pain or an ease is it to purchase tickets through ticketmaster when they go on sale? Can I expect to be jammed up online or will it work with ease? And what kind of seats can I expect to get?

The tickets for the DC show went onsale around halloween. I tried to use the presale to get good seats and they were still nosebleeds. I waited till the next day and tried to get good seats when they went onsale but still couldn't get anything decent. So I went to there bon jovi website and they have "fanclub" seats that you can buy that will guarentee you seats in the first 15 rows. It cost a little extra (you have to join the stupid fanclub) but at least i'm going to have up front seats. They don't tell you your seats until the night of the show, so I should have more info at the end of next month.

When there is something I really want to see I go to an actual ticketmaster outlet rather than online... granted I have not done this in ages but in 2001 when U2 was here I went to an outlet at about 4 in the morning for DC tickets -- they sold out in 4 minutes. If you weren't one of the first 10 people you didn't get tickets. Thankfully I did (I went to 8 other shoes that tour).

Do Not Do It Online. Go To A Ticketmaster In A Mall Or Something. The Website Always Jams Up And You Will Get Screwed. Trust Me...........

Ugh, so true. Also, they don't really let you "pick" your seats, just your price range then they give you the "best available" even though this may not be where you prefer to sit. I'd imagine if you go to an actual office you have more choice.

Archived