Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Osi Umenyiora has a new Sack dance for Sunday

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Against New England, Dallas (2x?), Green Bay, and Washington (2x), Osi had zero sacks. If it weren't for AR letting him play 1 on 1 against Justice all game in NY, he would have had a mediocre season.

I've been saying the same thing all year, but it seems the "experts" forget these things.

Hmmmm...I wonder why teams are double and triple teaming Osi and leaving Strahan one on one?

Watch the tampa game to see which tackle is the one getting help the majority of the time. :)

Marc Colombo has done very well against Strahan this year. Flozell should be able to handle Osi.

As long as Romo sits to pee doesn't sit in the pocket for 7-8 seconds we should be fine.

But you never know. Osi could have 17 sacks and Stahan get another 16.

Add in, Tampa's line is trash.

Against New England, Dallas (2x?), Green Bay, and Washington (2x), Osi had zero sacks. If it weren't for AR letting him play 1 on 1 against Justice all game in NY, he would have had a mediocre season.

Would love to have Osi on my team, nonetheless-the respect he gets ends up opening up opportunities for the likes of Justin Tuck and Kiwi, IMHO.

I think Osi won't be doing any dancing on Sunday

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dr_z/01/09/all.pros/1.html

"I'd never picked Adams on my All-Pro team and I didn't plan to this year. I mean, his technique was just so sloppy. He kind of engulfs people. I wasn't even going to do a grading on him, along with the other lads. But then I was going through my DEs and the Giants' Osi Umenyiora flunked out, basically because of a pair of zeros against the Cowboys.

Now a zero in my system is very rare. It doesn't just mean no sack, it means no outstanding defensive play of any kind ... force against the pass or against the run, tackle near the line, even enough penetration to blow up a play. All those get a check mark of some kind. But Flozell held Osi to nothing. So I looked at him more closely, or rather, at his opponents.

Jason Taylor of Miami. Zero. Huh? I know he's been beaten up this year, but a zero for Jason? I'd never seen that. Rosevelt Colvin of the Patriots. Zero. Andre Carter of Washington. Zero. Schobel of Buffalo, a single force. Cole of Philly, who's a good active rusher, two tackles on running plays. I had found the rarest commodity of all, an offensive tackle, which are just so difficult to come by these days. And I didn't even do a grading on Flozell, his drive blocking, etc. Just the guys he faced."

Even if you think Dr.Z is an idiot his analysis at the very least suggest Osi has been owned by Flozzell so far this year.

Osi played for what.....4 plays in the first Dallas game this year. So I would hardly say 2 games.

What has Osi done in years past against the Cowboys? Serious question.

Obviously, there's still Sunday.

Nevermind...I answered my own question..

Osi has had 3 sacks, 14 tackles and 1 FF against the Cowboys the 2 previous meetings not including the 1st matchup this year.

Nevermind...I answered my own question..

Osi has had 3 sacks, 14 tackles and 1 FF against the Cowboys the 2 previous meetings not including the 1st matchup this year.

???

In 2006 he had 1 sack in the 2 games played

In 2005 he had 1 sack in each game

So that's 3 sacks in the previous 4 games not 2

But what's relevant is he's never sacked Tony Romo sits to pee :yikes:

???

In 2006 he had 1 sack in the 2 games played

In 2005 he had 1 sack in each game

So that's 3 sacks in the previous 4 games not 2

But what's relevant is he's never sacked Tony Romo sits to pee :yikes:

I said -

"Osi has had 3 sacks, 14 tackles and 1 FF against the Cowboys the 2 previous meetings not including the 1st matchup this year"

2 previous meetings means just that. Previous, not including the last 2 Cowbell matchups. :rolleyes:

I said -

"Osi has had 3 sacks, 14 tackles and 1 FF against the Cowboys the 2 previous meetings not including the 1st matchup this year"

2 previous meetings means just that. Previous, not including the last 2 Cowbell matchups. :rolleyes:

exactly 2 previous matchups which would be the 2 in 2006. In those 2 games, he has 2 sacks (one in each). which previous 2 games are you reffering to? In fact over Osi's career he's never had more than 1 sack against us so it's impossible for him to have 3 sacks in any 2 previous games aginst us.

*EDIT*

I'm sorry I wasn't thinking clearly, Osi had 1 sack in the previous 2 meetings (2 games in 2006)

Archived