Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pedro Taylor on comcast

skinsaddict

honestly, i was really pissed after the game. watching this postgame with the conversations between pedro, fred, santana, and coach williams completely changed my view of the loss... i feel like this team is inspiring to all the fans, and im just lucky that my team was the one to experience an increase in faith, love, and overall togetherness, despite the horrible loss of a teammate.. kudos to comcast's staff, and what they have done to make this year the BEST experience ive had as a skins fan.. HTTR!

I really loved see Pedro Taylor on there. It was really special. About the only thing that made me sad was realizing how much of Sean we didn't know from hearing these guys and his father talk about it. How he shunned the media because he wanted it to be about the team, not him. From what I could tell, Sean was like his father which made him very special.

To say I was furious after the loss would be an understatement, but I'm so glad I watched the post game show. The loss was really put into perpective by Pete Taylor. It was great to see him talk to the guys.

I am amazed at how strong he is. He never even got close to getting choked up.

That was great after Pete left the set and Chick said "Okay, now that Pete is gone we can talk about him...he is unbelievable." smile.gif

When he told everyone what he had told GW about how much Sean loved GW I got a little misty again. Seems like a really nice guy.

We lost a heartbreaker of a football game. I haven't been this disappointed since the Raiders owned us, but he lost his son. It was nice to see him giving the team props for finishing the regular season strong.

If only some of the "fans" here coud have half the class.

That was great after Pete left the set and Chick said "Okay, now that Pete is gone we can talk about him...he is unbelievable." smile.gif

...and Chick getting choked up when he told him what an honor it was to meet him. Good stuff.

...and Chick getting choked up when he told him what an honor it was to meet him. Good stuff.

And did you notice, right after that, Mr. Taylor had a huge smile and called Ray Brown, "Mr. Brown," and shook his hand...still can't believe how strong he is.

And did you notice, right after that, Mr. Taylor had a huge smile and called Ray Brown, "Mr. Brown," and shook his hand...still can't believe how strong he is.

lol yeah...for a sec I thought Pete had forgotten Ray's name. They all started cracking up.

And they're replaying Coach talking to Pete now...man. Heavy stuff.

Folks this is what it's all about...

Honor for Sean and for Pedro, we have all just seen where Sean got his character from. We are where we are today because of Coaches, Player, Family & Fans coming together to celebrate the young man that Pedro Taylor raised and we all had the pleasure to see play for the short time he was a Redskin.

HTTR

!*! #21 SEAN TAYLOR YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR HEARTS #21 !*!

Archived