Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just for Fun! Read Mark Brunell's Mind!

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hahaha sorry I had to do this.

EDIT - Much like Coach Gibbs, I know that one has to admit when they make a mistake. This thread had a chance to be funny, but I messed up and I really cost myself a good thread here.

Think, then post, think, then post.......

Lesson learned. My next thread will make at least 1 in 5 laugh out loud.

Sorry! I was just poking a little fun at our boy Brunell.

In all honesty, I'm happy we have him at the ready.

Don't NNT me! This can count as my thousandth post thread - I never made one of those!

Come on, what would playoffs under Gibbs II be without a little Brunell-teasing?!??

Anti-Brunell humor, while often funny, fails in the week before a playoff game.

Now if you had the '4. Bags are packed, I'll be outta here soon.' option, then I might've chosen that one.

As it was, I chose #1 because I'm sure Mark still has the belief he can play. And maybe he can; most people didn't think Collins could.

Anti-Brunell humor, while often funny, fails in the week before a playoff game.

Now if you had the '4. Bags are packed, I'll be outta here soon.' option, then I might've chosen that one.

As it was, I chose #1 because I'm sure Mark still has the belief he can play. And maybe he can; most people didn't think Collins could.

Hahaha I was gonna do a fourth option, but it would been the one everyone picked. The key to this thread is that there is NO WAY that Brunell is thinking ANY of these things.

That's why we can laugh at them. And at InsaneBoost.

though i dont see anything wrong with poking fun,

i dont think he'd think any of these. he's the type that would root for anyone out there and also at the same time be ready to replace them.

I believe he would be fine, not as good as TC and not as mobile as either TC or JC. But a good backup.

think he still has something in the tank. dont know if we'll ever see it. hope TC's healthy from here on out.

Archived