Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we send some of the stuff Seahawks fans have been saying to the Skins players?

corrupt3d

Cause oen of them is talking about how Sellers should ut his foot up his mouth for saying the crowd noise is piped in...if he reads some of the stuff they have been saying about Taylor, that foot is going somehwhere else...

Officially, Eagles fans have been promoted above Seahawks fans in my opinion. At least they didnt say Taylor was a punk ass ***** and had a niglet daughter.

I dont care ifwe get blown out by Dallas (actually I do) I just want to beat the Seahawks so that their fans can shut the hell up. What have we done to them?

Well, apparently Phillip Daniels' wife saw the Sean Taylor picture autographed with "We want Dallas" presumably on this site so there may be a chance that these things are being filtered through to the players. However, aside from the garbage being said about ST, I don't think the players are going to care what Seachicken fans think.

I agree, I don't think our players will pay attention to some lunatic footballl fans. But, the things that were said on their board were horrible. I love football, the skins, and the NFl, however, it is a game, and there is never a reason or legitimacy for bashing a murdered individual or his family. I can tell you, if I ever meet a seahawk fan, the level of respect has been lowered a couple of notches. In everything in life you are only as good as your weakest link, and let me tell you that fanbase is as low and unclassy as it gets.

HTTR!!!

What, the fact that I'm a Seahawk fan means I'm aligned with anything idiotic said by another Seahawks fan? Are you aligned with the worst and stupidest of the Redskin fan base? Does the existence of rude, uncouth, ignorant Redskins fans mean you shouldn't be a Redskin fan?

I specifically don't read that stuff because I don't align myself with it, and I don't want to be exposed to it.

And FYI, I'm more of a Beavis.

What, the fact that I'm a Seahawk fan means I'm aligned with anything idiotic said by another Seahawks fan? Are you aligned with the worst and stupidest of the Redskin fan base? Does the existence of rude, uncouth, ignorant Redskins fans mean you shouldn't be a Redskin fan?

I specifically don't read that stuff because I don't align myself with it, and I don't want to be exposed to it.

Well here is some TP for your bunghole!!!!

the redskins will be on FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE HEHE FIRE!! this saturday

And yes, I will back up any skins fan when i go to the games, even if they are wrong. you wouldn't understand that kind of loyalty because your population in the Northwest has the highest suicide rate. You run from your problems, that's why you and your fanbase are running your mouths so ignorantly!! Your scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we come *****!!!!

Well, apparently Phillip Daniels' wife saw the Sean Taylor picture autographed with "We want Dallas" presumably on this site so there may be a chance that these things are being filtered through to the players.
so maybe i missed it, but how do we know daniels' wife saw the 'we want dallas' ST signature?

was it on the radio or something?

Do you honestly think anyone in the Redskins organization cares at all what another team's fans think or say?

No, but do you think Sean Taylor's friends care what other people are saying about him? Especially when they are absolutely insulting him?

I would...

I really think that football players in general are so used to crass and obnoxious fans of opposing teams that it doesn't bother them.

Nobody takes more abuse on the road than Barry Bonds. I once went to a Dodgers game and sat right next to left field, I listened to the amount of insults and profanity hurled at Bonds and he didn't even flinch.

No, but do you think Sean Taylor's friends care what other people are saying about him? Especially when they are absolutely insulting him?

I would...

No, I don't think they care. This a clear case of "consider the source" -- the players know who is important (coaches, staff, players, decent fans) and who is not (idiot fans). Seriously, think of someone you know and either don't care about or don't like. If that person says something bad about one of your friends, are you really going to care? Or are you just going to blow it off as something some idiot said?

No, I don't think they care. This a clear case of "consider the source" -- the players know who is important (coaches, staff, players, decent fans) and who is not (idiot fans). Seriously, think of someone you know and either don't care about or don't like. If that person says something bad about one of your friends, are you really going to care? Or are you just going to blow it off as something some idiot said?

I see what you're saying, but it doesnt matter what you think...it matters what they think.

The last thing I need is for the idiot fans'* egos to grow any bigger.

*This group of people does not include you.

If the Seahawk fans have talked bad about ST then that shows they have no class.

Also I wanna offer some advice to them. Get the echo sound out of that empty trophy case before you bump your gums.

See this is big boy grown up talk here. Until they get a Championship, they need to stay in they place. They a joke. Hell they're about to lose their basketball team. :laugh: :laugh:

Man don't sweat them bums. Win something before you yak.

Guest Spearfeather

Nah...You're definately more of a Butthead.

Archived