Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Win this weekend, When do we play next?

I_Bleed_B&G

Does anyone know when we would play next week (Sat, 1/12 or Sun, 1/13) if we win this weekend against Seattle. I have to go to my wifes families house for dinner one of these 2 days and I don't want to go the day the redskins play. Does anyone know what the schedule will look like next week if we win this weekend?

we know who we would play if we win, but what time/date he is asking...

Thanks for giving me the time to edit that ;)

It's showing as the Sunday game on the Cowboys site (their schedule) and also in the Dallas Morning News....I cannot find where I read it's the 4:30pm game though.

Semi-Finals and Conference Championships are on Sundays I believe.

There will still be Saturday and Sunday pairs of games for round 2 I believe, just like there is for round 1. The NFC/AFC champipnship games are both on Sunday because there's only two games.

Otherwise you would have to have games at the same times in round 2 to have them all on Sunday because there are 4 games.

I hope to see MANY of you here in DALLAS!!

I will again have a tailgate..........and will post the details after the win in Seattle.

I'll be there! (I pray)

Hey Blondie, I've never been to an away game. Can I expect to be pelted with ice cubes and plastic beer bottles. I know there will be some verbal abuse, but throwing things at other fans is not cool and I have an Irish temper. I watched a fan the other night flicking ice at a D fan and giving him hell. It rally made the D fan uncomfortable. I also watched a guy throw a half full beer at a D fan walking down the steps. I wanted to box his ears. He was in section 104 just in front of that railing. If your on here. That was so uncool. Your lucky there was no security there.

I have never had any fan for Dallas throw things at me. Even though we hate Dallas, the fans have never given me any trouble. Verbal jabs.....etc.....but not violent.

I am sure there are stupid fans out there.........but not in the majority.

Hope to see you there!

I'll be there! (I pray)

Hey Blondie, I've never been to an away game. Can I expect to be pelted with ice cubes and plastic beer bottles. I know there will be some verbal abuse, but throwing things at other fans is not cool and I have an Irish temper. I watched a fan the other night flicking ice at a D fan and giving him hell. It rally made the D fan uncomfortable. I also watched a guy throw a half full beer at a D fan walking down the steps. I wanted to box his ears. He was in section 104 just in front of that railing. If your on here. That was so uncool. Your lucky there was no security there.

I have never had any fan for Dallas throw things at me. Even though we hate Dallas, the fans have never given me any trouble. Verbal jabs.....etc.....but not violent.

I am sure there are stupid fans out there.........but not in the majority.

Hope to see you there!

How funny, I just got a call from my money guy. We have got tickets in the club level. I think those fans in there will be properly acting.

Guess What! I've just been told I have a ticket for the SUPERBOWL! Let's go SKINS!

Archived