Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Turned into a decent fight. Didn't expect that. Should be an easy UD win for JMM.

Marquez's style will always leave him open to counters. Lends to action fights, but makes things closer than it should be at times.

Alvarado has heart, but he is a faded fighter. Too many wars on his resume.

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2

I had heard that he could get between $13-$15M. We'll see.

Pac needs Marquez a lot more than Marquez needs Pac right now. Marquez can ask for whatever he wants and be content, its really about how desperate Pac is for a good opponent.

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

Pac needs Marquez a lot more than Marquez needs Pac right now. Marquez can't ask for whatever he wants and be content, its really about how desperate Pac is for a good opponent.

True. Plus, there's really nobody at Top Rank for him to fight. Ruslan Provodnikov is the only option, unless they do Bradley/Pacquiao 3, which nobody wants to see.

• Like 1

True. Plus, there's really nobody at Top Rank for him to fight. Ruslan Provodnikov is the only option, unless they do Bradley/Pacquiao 3, which nobody wants to see.

Supposedly, he won't fight Ruslan P because they're both trained by Roach. So that eliminates that option.

Marquez looked impressive but I think it's time to talk about the elephant in the room.  I've watched Marquez for over 10 years and the changing body type, fighting style and acne all over his body tell me he definitely is on something.  Dude is absolutely shredded more now than he ever was in his prime years.  With that being said I hope i am wrong and he and Pacquiao are clean and they can fight in the Fall.

Marquez looked impressive but I think it's time to talk about the elephant in the room.  I've watched Marquez for over 10 years and the changing body type, fighting style and acne all over his body tell me he definitely is on something.  Dude is absolutely shredded more now than he ever was in his prime years.  With that being said I hope i am wrong and he and Pacquiao are clean and they can fight in the Fall.

We all know that since Floyd says it, "Paq is the only one in boxing that's on something."

But I agree with you.

Thank you. I was just about to point that out. In my opinion, it was blatantly obvious.

We will see Pacquiao/JMM 5.

I will still hold firm on my stance, I don't believe JMM wants this fight a 5th time. He'll probably call Arum's bluff and price himself out of it.

Well, sorry T-Rex. You're wrong again.

Not sure how I'm wrong if a 5th fight has yet to take place bet hey, guess you could probably pull up plenty of things I've been wrong about huh??.......

I admire your ability to bring Floyd into 95% of your posts in this thread.

I honestly don't believe he can help it.

Edited by T-REX1240

I admire your ability to bring Floyd into 95% of your posts in this thread.

I wonder why you don't call out others when Paq's name is brought up in conversations that really don't concern him. And it has been done. T-Rex has done it on numerous occasions. But since y'all like Floyd and can't stand Arum and don't like Paq as much, it's acceptable.

I wonder why you don't call out others when Paq's name is brought up in conversations that really don't concern him. And it has been done. T-Rex has done it on numerous occasions. But since y'all like Floyd and can't stand Arum and don't like Paq as much, it's acceptable.

As I have mentioned countless times in this thread, I don't like Floyd. I don't allow my dislike of him to cloud my judgement when analyzing his fight game.