Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Friend The Cowgirl Fan

skins53

Hello I'm from L.A My friend came over to see the dallas / New england game over my house "HE DID NOT HAVE DIRECT TV SUNDAY TICKET" CHEAPASS". I thought it was just him that was going to show instead he shows up with 4 other cowgirl fans that i din't know,they started talking crap in the 1st qt about my skins about how they lost against the packers. one of them made a comment to me he said "You are out number 4 TO 1 by cowgirls fans you need to go to your room"I told him this is my house so i change the channel and took their beer kick them all out and befour i slam the door in their sorry ass i said dallas will always suck and HAIL TO REDSKINS BABY... he has not talk to to me since then and I'm o.k whith that i have my fellow SKINS FANS FROM ALL OVER THE NATION THATS ALL I NEED,HAIL TO REDSKINS FROM LOS ANGELES. :dallasuck

I need you at my parties - :laugh: :applause:

Are you taking a shot at me or at Skins53. Well anyways, I'm just sick of other Redskins Fans taking shots at each other. I thought I would say something about it. You people love the chance to take shots at each other. We need to stop be so freaking hyper critical of each other. Humans helping each other wouldn't that be BRILLIANT!!!!!

I'm not taking a shot at anyone.

I'm tired of people coming on here making themselves look like idiots with the way they type.

WouLd yOu lIkE mE tO tYpE liKe tHiS fRom nOw oN?

Dude sweetness, You should because it doesn't bother me. Its the internet not english class. And it has nothing to do with them being idiots. Just dont worry about it. Its just too trivial to worry about.

I'm not taking a shot at anyone.

I'm tired of people coming on here making themselves look like idiots with the way they type.

WouLd yOu lIkE mE tO tYpE liKe tHiS fRom nOw oN?

Geez, people.

Why is (almost) everyone missing the point of this thread and harping on its grammar? Anal much? Get a life. The important thing is our west coaster took charge of the situation and took care of business. HAIL to him! :notworthy

Now let's go get Dallas.

Everyone here needs to learn this lesson...Cowboys fans are not your friends. Bringing one to a game with you is not okay. I know it is tough for some of you to learn that your beloved friends and family members are not really your friends at all, but, it is Dallas week and the truth must be told. These people are traitors, and should be promptly deported to Canada, or Texico.

chill out people. Its not like your gonna get a Masters Degree on here for spelling and grammar. If you can understand what they are trying to say, then why try to make yourself look bigger and better because of grammar and spelling. Chill out. Everyone here makes spelling and grammar mistakes.

To the OP: Way to go kicking them out. I would of done the same thing. You should of smacked the *****.

Hello I'm from L.A My friend came over to see the dallas / New england game over my house "HE DID NOT HAVE DIRECT TV SUNDAY TICKET" CHEAPASS". I thought it was just him that was going to show instead he shows up with 4 other cowgirl fans that i din't know,they started talking crap in the 1st qt about my skins about how they lost against the packers. one of them made a comment to me he said "You are out number 4 TO 1 by cowgirls fans you need to go to your room"I told him this is my house so i change the channel and took their beer kick them all out and befour i slam the door in their sorry ass i said dallas will always suck and HAIL TO REDSKINS BABY... he has not talk to to me since then and I'm o.k whith that i have my fellow SKINS FANS FROM ALL OVER THE NATION THATS ALL I NEED,HAIL TO REDSKINS FROM LOS ANGELES. :dallasuck

What the hell, who brings uninvited guests and allows them to act like that? :rolleyes:

Hail!

He probably has some beer in him now, I'm one for proper sentence structure but you can tell what he said. You guys have to be the only ****ing idiots that will take a guy kicking 5 cowboys fans out and make the biggest deal out of it being how he typed it.

Elitist ****es.

i'm with you goku - screw grammar! read the post for what it is and stop whining about stupid things like grammer. its just ridiculous.

glad you kicked them out!

Okay, now when you spell the same word two different ways, then I might say something :laugh:

He probably has some beer in him now, I'm one for proper sentence structure but you can tell what he said. You guys have to be the only ****ing idiots that will take a guy kicking 5 cowboys fans out and make the biggest deal out of it being how he typed it.

Elitist ****es.

Stop whining. I, for one, was poking a little fun at one of the posters who was trying to correct the OP.

Elitist Whiners. :)

It's possible he's simply a West Coast Redskins fan... They aren't quite with it

I suppose being a west coaster I should have a sense of humor, but like an east coaster, I don't.

Alright, alright, just kidding...

But, um... give the guy a break.

Since I refuse to start a new thread for my story, my new puppy defecated all over my Darrell Green jersey yesterday. I didn't kick her out of the house for it, but I did lose it for a minute.

ENOUGH TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS AND EVERYTHING!

OK, I'm done.

(Conclusion: my jersey looks good now thanks to the handywork of my fiance.)

well...first i must say i am new to ES but been a fan for a long time. this is the first i have seen other skins fan jump so hard onto another fan...if you don't like the way something is typed...guess what...don't *******read it...i don't see how it is necessary to put someone down for not doing things the way you say it should be done...bottom line is...football fan by birth...redskin fan by the grace of god....after all this preaching by the skins about how they came together as 1...not as individuals...but all contributing in different ways but towards 1 goal...if you care so much about lit i suggest you are the ones that need to go read it

HTTR

I'm glad you showed them the door. That's the way them cowpuke fans are. They are ill mannered and disrespectful. Someone has a sig that shows the ape up to the human and the cowwimp fan is shown as the second stage to humanity. If he sees this, I hope he can show his sig.

Archived