Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

soooo I will be attending my first skins game

MrSexy

I ordered 3 tickets section 409 row 29 (these seats appear to be in the top corner on stubhub) for none other than the dallas game. I am hoping there is nothing wrong with these seats as I have never attended an NFL game in my life and do not know what to look for.

Since this is my first game I was wondering what time hte tailgating starts, and which parking lot is the best (game starts 1pm). If anyone could give me some info it would be very much appreciated.

I got row 25 and honestly, the upper deck isnt all that bad. You need a parking pass if you wanna be even remotely close, which are even harder to come by than tickets. If you have a parking pass than there is an excellent tailgate in the green lot. I believe it's called the Extreme Skins Tailgate? Lots open 4 hours prior to game time, which may not be 1 pm as your ticket may lead you to believe... Stay tuned for that.

If we beat the vikes which I know we will, the game may be moved. Now this brings up another question then. If I do not have parking passes which I do not... where do I park? I have been to fedex once, but other than the parking lot I did not see ANYwhere at all to park. So where could I possibly park?

Archived