Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press conference at 5pm

DeathByLinebacker

Instead of going home early, I work in the Ballston area of Arlington VA, I only live 3 miles from here, I decide to stay at work too. I didn't want to miss anything.

It's funny listnening to them setup the broadcast. "Check 1,2,3... Washington Redskins." - Hey thanks Mike and Jeff at Redskins Park, who ever they are.

They just said Fiore will be available for one on one interviews after press confo.

For those of you who can't get the stream, I'll update this post as it goes.

Somebody introducing Dave Fiore. Says Fiore has experience all along the line, playing every position.

Fiore is talking, thanks the team, thanks Snyder, thanks coach Spurrier. Says he grew up a Redskins fan, especially Riggo.

Doctors examined today, talks up how he likes Jansen and the rest of the others on the line. Says he is willing to move, but would like to stay at guard.

Asking questions of the O-Line coach now, who says he's one of the strongest guys in the NFL. 45 Reps of 225!!!

Sounds like it's just going to be Fiore today, folks.

Fiore grew up as a Skins fan. Unique opportunity, the skins were eager to have him, he likes the aggressiveness, willingness to win.

I swear to god he said he liked the opportunity to be coached by "the great offensive line coach"!!!!! ASF where are you? :D

... holy crap... unless my ears deceive me, they just said he can do 45 reps at 225. That's impressive.

Archived