Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"did you see sean taylor"

Stone Cold

apologies, but i honestly can't find this using the search function (which i'm a big fan of btw)

21s first training camp:

one of our exers was there sitting behind two cowboys fans...witnessed this particular play and reported...i'll paraphrase...

sean drifted back into coverage on a play and, as the ball was lofted downfield, galloped from far hash mark to sideline to lay an enormous hit on the intended wr. as the players whooped, and sean got up/shook his head...the two cowboy fans in front of me looked at each other in awe...

one said to the other with eyes as if they'd seen a ghost "did you just see sean taylor?"

i wasn't there to witness however, the thought will always be with me.

i continue to hurt. i'm the last to wax poetic or be well, whatever...but a part of me is gone.

only skins fans and those who really followed football were able to really appreciate him, on and off the field. we were robbed and he was. we wont be able to see him play anymore, his family wont be able to be there with him anymore, and everyone wont be able to see the man he had become... just sad

only skins fans and those who really followed football were able to really appreciate him, on and off the field. we were robbed and he was. we wont be able to see him play anymore, his family wont be able to be there with him anymore, and everyone wont be able to see the man he had become... just sad

Good assessment. His murder was such a shame on so many levels.

Every time I talk football, I end up talking about Sean Taylor

I dont think that will ever change, theres no one ide rather have on my team

what sucks for me as a Skins fan is that even when I am trying to intentionally not talk about Sean people always say stuff like "man sorry about Sean Taylor dying" or "dude that sucked huh" and that always makes me sad all over again.

its like a scab, the more it gets picked at the longer it takes to heal. I know how I felt about him, and i love talking about him here in the proper spots but when I am out at the bar wearing a skins hat I dont really want to talk about it. I just want a shot and a beer and something good on the jukebox.

:2cents:

its sorta wierd, for me its more difficult for me to talk about it with my friends who know the skins well. What is there to talk about besides his talent and big plays (as though he was still here)? We all still feel the same pain, its still just as shocking, and we both know how each other feel, so what is there to talk about?

I'm with you guys...I can't shake his death. I just can't... He was becoming a great human being, he worked his ass off to be the best safety in the NFL. He was there...this year showed he could do it all. I remember all of the great Redskins teams....but Sean was my favorite player. We will never see another safety with the God given physical skills as Sean had. HAIL!

apologies, but i honestly can't find this using the search function (which i'm a big fan of btw)

21s first training camp:

one of our exers was there sitting behind two cowboys fans...witnessed this particular play and reported...i'll paraphrase...

sean drifted back into coverage on a play and, as the ball was lofted downfield, galloped from far hash mark to sideline to lay an enormous hit on the intended wr. as the players whooped, and sean got up/shook his head...the two cowboy fans in front of me looked at each other in awe...

one said to the other with eyes as if they'd seen a ghost "did you just see sean taylor?"

i wasn't there to witness however, the thought will always be with me.

i continue to hurt. i'm the last to wax poetic or be well, whatever...but a part of me is gone.

Cut em some slack, they didn't know what a real safety looked like

If American Football was international, the whole world would mourn his death.

~ R.I.P. Sean ~

Trust me dude, there is a HUGE number of us over here in the UK that have been missing him from the second we heard.

RIP Sean - Missed and never forgotten ... on a Global basis.

:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

Archived