Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z picks the Skins in SI this week

Drop

"This late in the season it's hard to find games that have impact, but Washington at Minnesota has direct bearing on the wild card. Normally, I'd like the Skins after their sturdy showing against the Giants, but...ah, I might as well trust my instincts and go for it: Washington's the pick."

That's word for word from his column called Dr. Z's Forecast, in this weeks issue of Sports Illustrated. And he also picked the Bills over the Giants. Unfortunately he likes the Saints over Philly though.

Inside the NFL picks the vikes...big shocer there:doh:

was that before chris carter smoked crack and rambled on in true self-serving style about how Monk shouldn't get into the hall? Or was it after Collinsworth stopped acting like he belongs in the same set with Dan Marino? Or was that during the segment where Dan Marino brought in Stephen Hawking to talk to him about going back in time and drafting a RUNNING BACK? Inside the NFL should be taken off the air, and the entire cast and crew including the guy who gets Carter coke and hookers should be drawn and quartered.

PS - this is a joke and I apologize in advance to anyone who has had a family member drawn and quartered. The part about the drawing and quarteringis a joke, not the pure unadulterated hatred for that show.

Archived