Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where do I put my 21 Patch?

TCO

I received the 21 memorial patch I ordered off of ebay today... but I'm stuck as to what jersey to put it on... I have...

Campbell maroon w/ 75th ann. patch

Landry Maroon w/ 75th ann. patch

Portis 70th ann.

Cooley white

I have a Taylor 75th ann. too, but I didn't really consider putting a memorial patch on the player's jersey.

Thoughts? I'm inclined to put it on the landry jersey... but I'm torn.

I received the 21 memorial patch I ordered off of ebay today... but I'm stuck as to what jersey to put it on... I have...

Portis 70th ann.

Cooley white

I have a Taylor 75th ann. too, but I didn't really consider putting a memorial patch on the player's jersey.

I didn't know the Redskins had maroon jerseys :whoknows:

:silly:

Portis 70th ann.

Cooley white

Maroon is for Morons!

If you don't know our team colors you don't deserve that patch. Yes, I am questioning your fandom

Here's where you should put it! Put it back in the mail and get your money back then donate it to the Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund or buy something from the Redskins store.

I know that everyone wants to represent Sean Taylor but we need to stop supporting these scum bags that are profiting from his death.

Diablo, PM sent..

trucked, if the skins were selling one I gladly would have bought from there. But I haven't seen them offer it, and considering that the dallas game is the last game of the year, and I have the privilege of going, I'd like to do it representing ST's memory.

Maroon is for Morons!

If you don't know our team colors you don't deserve that patch. Yes, I am questioning your fandom

I concur with your comment King Arthur! I hate it when our fans desribe our colors with Maroon...Red...or Yellow...

It' all about the "Burgundy N' Gold" always has been until Lombardi tried to

change it to that weak Green Bay Canary Yellow, but we changed it back,

they way it should be!

Anyway...to the fan that doesn't know our team colors...

Place the 21 patch on the Portis jersey. Makes more sense

as a tribute not only to his teammate, but to one of his best fiends.

HAIL!

Archived