Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stephon Heyer will decide this game.

playboy1972

Cagey veteran who doesn't suck, firstoff, he's still pretty good, he still has 9 sacks.

Heyer v Strahan is a big matchup.

Yeah, Hopefully Heyer won't find Strahan's performance a tough load to swallow. :)

:logo:

I didn't know he was playing that well. Haven't heard much of him all year.

I'm more afraid of Umen then Strayhan

Is it just me or do all Giant RBs have a huge day against us?

JAcobs-25 carries for 150 yards..1 td...:( ...I hate playing the giants. They always play better than us even when they aren't.

I really think Heyer is the future of our right side. He's got the tools and the smarts - two things you can't coach and we got one of the best OL coaches to coach him.

Better to have him face Strahan now, than later.

As a whole, our Oline has looked terrible. And its not one person's fault, nor is it due to anyone's lack of skill. They just never got into a rhythm with the injuries earlier in the season and I think unfortunately, it set the tone for the rest of the season.

For the record....I've been to three Skins games this year and at each one, Heyer was one of the first guys out warming up...and I noticed during the Detroit game that he continued "warming up" on the sidelines. Guy stood out to me.

For the record, i took human sexuality with hayer at maryland. And at each class he was the biggest one there. This guy realy stood out to me, because he is 6 foot 6, 330 pounds!

The Skins will plan for that fast pash rush. There are going to be a lot of dump offs to Yoder and Cooley. Screens to SM also. And TC is going to exploit it.

Quick release=beat the pass rush.

After a quarter or 2 of that, our run game will get established. If we can lead at halftime, our chances for a win will be really good. Everyone knows they will be gunning for TC. I have heard it said several times "someone on the bench that long won't be able to take the hits". It's true and AS has something up his sleeve. AS and TC will be unleashed!!!

At least he wont be blocking for collins blind-side

You silly little man. Didn't you know that TC doesn't HAVE a blindside. He has eyes in the back of his head and will shoot acid-washed laser beams from those eyes at Strahan if he even gets close.

Pretty steep learning curve for the kid. Brought in as a left guard, and moved over to right tackle. Given a bit of coaching up, he'll be fine. I think he gets a little lost when in space, but that's fixable. We're asking a lot of somebody who nobody wanted, and overall, he hasn't let us down.

I'm not getting down on the kid. What he does give us is pretty amazing considering that he was undrafted, but a small dose of reality needed to be put into this thread: He still has a ways to go. Many have been advocating that he's a better choice than Wade. I disagree, at least when Wade is healthy.

Jason

Archived