Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goin to the Skins game in MN

KSSKIN

I am going to the skins and vikes game in mn on the 23rd. i was wondering if anybody knew if they allowed signs inside the metrodome. also...(i'm not a stalker) does anybody know where the skins will be staying? if they allow signs...i'm open to any ideas. i was thinking since its on NBC... Nobody Beats Campbell..and then cross out ampbell and put ollins:) ...although jason is still my boy. thanks!

i'm from ks so this is only the 2nd skins game for me. i'm really excited...i was really hoping to get to watch campbell but i dont think thats gonna happen. as long as they win i'll be happy. the only other game i've been to was the loss in kc in 05 that sucked although i got my hoody signed by portis

I think it is funny the vikings do not sell out their games. I want to go the game but no way to get there, plus my wife has booked a weekend trip with some friend and me and the kids are required to go.

Anyways on ticketmaster you can still buy lower level seats at face. NOT from ticket Exchange but regular season tickets.

I am going to the skins and vikes game in mn on the 23rd. i was wondering if anybody knew if they allowed signs inside the metrodome. also...(i'm not a stalker) does anybody know where the skins will be staying? if they allow signs...i'm open to any ideas. i was thinking since its on NBC... Nobody Beats Campbell..and then cross out ampbell and put ollins:) ...although jason is still my boy. thanks!

Oddly enough, I have been to a Vikings game (long story) and yes, they do allow signs in the stadium. At least they did when I was there.

I don't have a clue about what hotel they'll be in though. But make sure you check out 1st Avenue while you're in town. That's where they keep all the bars, clubs and women. Minneapolis is a really neat town. It'll be cold as anything when you're up there but it's a surprisingly fun place to visit.

The stadium parking isn't too good though. Since the stadium is downtown, there isn't really a "stadium lot." There's just a bunch of smaller lots spread around the stadium. These are all public lots that people who work downtown park in during the work week. So you may want to make sure you get there kind of early to get a spot in one of the lots close to the stadium otherwise you'll have to walk several blocks. And I imagine it'll be pretty cold up there so I'd want to walk as little as possible.

Another option would be to take the light rail system they have. There's a drop off directly infront of the stadium. Hopefully your hotel is somewhere close to a light rail station.

if we win on sunday, mmy best friend and I will be there as well.

The dallas game is a definite regardless of hope, but if we have hope going to Minn, with everythign we went through, the least I can do is support them.

Are you flying? I would absolutely LOVE to go to this game if we win, but don't think I can afford the flight. I was actually thinking of being spontaenous and driving.

I was thinking of making the trip but a 4-5 hour drive (can't really afford the extra loot on the plane ticket right now,) freezing temperatures (just in case of a breakdown or issue with the car) and coming back on the road on what would be Christmas Eve--hmmm.

Just not so sure that's wise at this time.

But I was there in October. THe seats (in the upper deck) are awful as they have little arm rests in between each seat. Ugh.

Guest ComebackKing

I'll be there! 6 rows from the field, I'm so pumped, Uncle has outstanding season tickets and invited me up, totally stoked, I just hope like HECK they beat the friggen Giants this week first...

Guest ComebackKing
what section? i'm in 140 row 14
I dunno the section but it's near one of the the 10 yard lines I think. Just look for a crazy dude in a Santana Moss jersey and it'll be me.

Im going to the game also. Im in section 235 upper deck row 6. Ill be the big black guy with the 75th anniversary Sean Taylor jersey. I can't wait either, this will be my first NFL game. Im going with my father in law and he's a Vikings fan. I cant wait for the 6 hour ride home after the Skins stomp a mud hole in the VikeQueens.

Archived